School secrets

Luke's POV

"You're so right!!! What do you think guys???"

I'm sitting outside on the lunch tables at school, with my three best mates, Ethan, Joey and Daniel, laughing over what happened at the weekend.

"You should've seen her though man!!!" Daniel says. He's such a player. He only likes girls for their looks, then he soon goes off them, but hey! He's our mate, so we don't judge him. Besides, it's not his fault girls think he's good looking, he's on the basketball team and he's amazing , so he has muscles with dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes, 6'2 and 17 years old.

"Dude! Girls are more than a pretty face. Much more than a toy!" Joey exclaims. Then again, he is a nice guy, and not a player, he's had the same girlfriend for the last two years! He has black hair and blue eyes, lean and 6'0 he's 17 too.

"I gotta say I agree with joe! You need to grow up Dan!" Ethan's joking, he'd never yell at Dan for real. Yeah, he's had his fair share of girls, but he treats them right. Like Joey he's on the rugby team, red hair and green eyes plus he's 6'1 and 17.

We've been mates for ages, just the four of us, were so similar yet look nothing alike. I've got brown eyes and hair and I'm 6'1. I'm on the soccer team, and like the boys I'm 17. I don't date a ton of girls, I mean sure I've got a girlfriend, but I can't say we're In love, cause we aren't.

I look across the yard. Oh man! She's here!

"Luke! Miss me?" Rose squeals. God her voice gets to me, it's so annoying! "Guess what?"

"What?" I respond, only half listening really, probably about shoes or one direction. Something like that.

"New girls. Three of them. Moved here together and they're such freaks... Oh god here they are!"

I look over to where she's pointing. There's a girl with bright blonde hair in a ponytail and medium height. She's got big brown eyes, and wearing a purple T-shirt and a pair of matching purple shorts with silver flats. Hm. Seems harmless.

Then comes a girl with striking red hair' medium height and blue eyes. Wearing a red knee-length dress covered in... Paint?

"Cherry!" The blonde girl exclaims. "You can't leave Mel in there all alone!"

"Skye chill!" The girl who I now know as cherry says, "Mel!"

"Freaks" I hear rose cough/yell. I shoot her a look and stare at the door.

A third girl comes out with her head bent, black curls surrounding her pale face. I can't see her eyes. She's medium height and wearing a blue and white t-shirt and knee-length jean shorts with white converse.

"No" I hear behind me. I look at Joey questioningly while he stares at the girl. "Melody?!" He calls

The girls head snaps up as she looks at him, recognition washing over her features.

Then she catches my eye and looks at me, and I see her eyes. The most beautiful emerald green.

"Melody" I whisper, The unfamiliar name roles off my tongue. I smile.

---------------------------

Hi!

Thanks so much for reading my first chapter of school secrets! It's my 1st book ad I'm not very good, but let me know what you think?

Rachel ❤️

Xxx