School secrets

Melody's POV

We pull up about 20 minutes later at the party.

I glance up at the massive mansion, a feeling of dread washing over me.

My mind flashes back to an hour before we left, talking to Skye and cherry...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Okay so the dress is fire proof and bullet proof too, plus we put an array of weapons in your purse, like pepper spray and lastly..."

Skye goes on, looking around her as if to say 'what else is there?'

"A gun" cherry adds. "I know you never killed anyone, and neither have we but you've got Joey, so you need all the help you can get.

The other 50 minutes were spent putting make up on, dressing up and.......

Finding out every detail about Joseph heart, the man who wants us dead.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

These thoughts are running through my mind as I contemplate what Joey would think if he found out.

Even to you, whoever you may be, I have not been completely honest have I? I told Joey the truth of course, how I missed him, what happened. But not the whole story.

The truth is, before I met Joey in high school I hadn't been a normal girl. My mum and dad trained me from the moment i was born, living up to be the spy they wanted and needed.

But I stopped when I got to high school, when I became friends with Joey, because I didn't want to drag him into my mess of a life.

That's why dad killed my mum, he was mad I stopped for three years, but with Joey gone I started again, once I got out of hospital.

I got good, better than I ever was, it's in my blood, after all.

There was one man though who wanted to kill me and my kind, the children bought up onto this life, (like cherry and Skye) that's why I'm here.

We work for the same people, the ASA assassin spy agency. We were cleverly put in the foster agency, and put with pat and Julie, ready, as the best of the best, to take Joseph heart down.

I just hope I can keep Joey safe while doing it.

---------------------------

Heya!!!

Cliche? Yeah? No? Let me know please what u think of my plot twist!!

(If your confused, yes she actually does care for Joey, she's not using him or anything)

Love,

Rach❤️