School secrets

Joeys POV

I'm worried.

Melody and I have entered the party, and she's acting so strange. I thought at first it could be due to her stress of being girl-a-fied. It's not.

She's trying to hide it from me, I know she is. But it's not working.

She thinks over the years we've been apart I've forgotten about her.

Well. I haven't.

She still wrinkles her nose when she's deep in thought and her eyes still flash emerald wren she's angry.

I know her.

We walked over to my parents, who, by the way, LOVE Mel to bits and pieces.

My dad is the first one to notice her. He gives a genuine shocked face before pulling her into a hug. Whispering into her ear.

My mom on the other hand, starts screeching and crying and hugging.

"Oh honey! Look how big you are. And so beautiful. She looks prepared for anything right melli?" She says, giving her a meaningful look. Words with a double meaning. What about?

Then my sweet little sister Rainah comes over and starts clinging on to melody screaming.

Ryan clings on to her leg, refusing to let go.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Two hours later, we were standing in the ball room, and I then I see something that will change my life forever.

I hear two perfectly synchronised screams, that sends a shiver down my spine.

Mel and I spun around to see my brother and sister being held in the arms of a man who screams "everybody on the floor, do what I say and I let them go!"

Before I can react, tell melody to get down so I can protect her, she's gone.

The next thing I know I see a girl with midnight hair, avd emerald eyes, wearing a green dress, my best friend, doing something unbelievable.

She pulls a gun from her purse and aims it at the mans head.

---------------------------

Hi it's me

Sorry it's been so long, please don't hate me!! I nearly got 300 reads. Insane. But I really want you guys to spread the word, like Facebook, if your wattpads connected like mine.

Please please please comment and say what u think, or ideas for the next chapter! Thank u all so much

Love u all

Rach❤️