School secrets

Joey's POV.

I stare after the girls, my mouth hanging open in shock.

"Mel!" I'm about to run after them, when a hand clamps down on my shoulder. Dad.

"Son. Let them go. They can handle themselves."

"Wait, what? Dad how are you not worried. That was Mel. MEL."

My mom came up behind, with the twins in tow.

"Honey, we know. Trust me, if there are three girls who can handle themselves, it's them. They are the best of the best."

My head spins, they know, whatever it is. I don't.

"What are you talking about!?"

My mom puts her arms around me, a comforting gesture.

"Sweetheart, we can't tell you, it's up to the girls to tell you."she said.

"Son. She'll tell you, when the time is right. Just.... Remember, no matter what, she's the same girl you were friends with. The same girl we are glad you are friends with." With those words, I run to my car.

My hands shake as I drive to my house. What's going on.

Whatever it is, ages my best friend, and I do love her because if that, but.. What's she hiding.

I have a feeling, it's a lot bigger than she let on.

Confusion and doubt turns into steely determination as I climb the stairs and collapse on my bed. The words repeating themselves in my head...

Spy. Spy. Spy.

I need to know.

Tears line my vision when I hear a rustling sound coming from under my pillow. I lift it up to find an envelope.

Melody.

I open it, my eyes taking the paper. Desperate to know.

JOEY....

---------------------------

Hi!!

*gasp.

I'm updating! And it hasn't been two weeks. Wow.

Love u all

Rach❤️