School secrets

Joey's POV

"Joey" I hear from across the room.

I lift my head from where it's been resting on the cool metal table, and turn it to where Melody's brother is standing at the end of the room.

"Come with me"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Well. We have, over the past three weeks, got eleven new recruits to join us. Today is the start of your training."

Melody's brother says.

I still can't focus. My mind keeps drifting back to the letter.

"Momentarily, the deadliest of all of us will be here to train you all."

There was a ripple of excitement among the crowd of eleven boys. We had all been sentenced to this fate. The fate of a spy life. Lying. Training.

My thoughts were soon interrupted when the door opened and my jaw dropped to melody. Not looking like melody.

Her hair was pin straight for the first time I've seen it and she was wearing real male-up. More than usual. In a weird way she looked... More... Herself?

She was also wearing a big black knee length coat, and black boots.

"Hey bro!" She chirped, putting an arm around her brother.

He sends her a quick smile before addressing the rest of us.

"Well... Here she is." He says.

"What?!? Her?!? That's 'the most deadly of you all?' she's a lute girl, wouldn't hurt a fly"

"Look-" I begin. I don't like anyone talking about her like that, like she's nothing.

"Oh, your right" she says with an innocent look. "But flies, in my standard anyway, are of much higher value than low lives such as yourself." She starts.

"In fact, look at you, untrained, uncoordinated. I could kill you with my bare hands in less than ten seconds. Oh wait, what do I know, I'm a little girl." She grins. "Well unless you think you could take me down."

The boy, shaun, laughs.

"Oh, princess. I could take you any day" he glares motioning for a fight to settle.

"Oh, you want me to prove it?" She rolls her eyes and checks her nails. "Fine."

I'm about to tell her to be careful. That he's got at least 200 pounds on her.

That's when she takes off the coat, and reveals a black tank top with leather shoulders and tight black jeans.

There's a flint in her eye I don't like. Alive. Prepared. Calculating. So... Her.

He pounced at her with his fist aiming doe her stomach. I can't even close my eyes when she kicks his hand, a crack going through the room, before shoving him, bringing her knee up and hitting his stomach, making him fall to his knees.

She kicks his shoulder, and sends him sprawling onto his front, while holding his arm above his head, her sitting on his back.

"Stop!" He shrieks, his begging the only sound. We all fell silent.

She gets up and kicks him.

"That's a lesson for you all. Im not just a little girl. None of you know me." She looks at us all.

Then her eyes find mine. An unreadable emotion passing through as she says in a steely voice.

"None of you know what happened"

---------------------------

Woah!!

500?!?! I'm halfway to a thousand reads!! Thank you so much!!

Please go to my other account, which is my joint account with my friend Abbie, check out out joint project and her individual one.

Account name; geekinout.

I just wanted to thank you all so much. You've all taken the time to read and comment and vote.

I love you all

Rach❤️