School secrets

Melody's POV.

My hands shook, as I held the gun across the room, aiming at the man's head. Joseph.

He had grabbed the twins just a few minutes ago, and the world was in slow motion.

I could hear each beat of my heart send pulses through my body.

"Drop them." I demanded. "Now!" I raised my voice and shot, purposely hitting the floor an inch away from him.

He looked calm as he let the children go, who ran to their parents.

I could see Joey across the room looking at me with so much confusion, yet at the sabe time, understanding.

His strange combination paused me in my tracks for just a moment.

That moment was long enough for Joseph to get up and knock the gun out of my hand, sending it across the room.

"So.... Melody darling, how are you?" He smiled.

"Get away from me" I glared at him.

"But I just wanted to see you, my darling niece. I heard my brother is in prison. So sorry."

I heard another voice boom across the hall. "Actually. I'm right here."

There I saw my own father. The man who killed my mom. The man who tried to kill me. The man who made me start this life in the first place.

"Melody. Sweetheart. I came here to apologise. I truly regret what happened. But I want us to move past this." He grinned, reaching his hand out. "Come on, you don't want to be normal, any more than your 'sisters' do."

"What is he talking about?"Joey let's out, in a strangled gasp.

"You still haven't told him, have you. It's nothing to be afraid of mellie dear. It's who you are, you, Skye, cherry. You are spies."

Joey looked at me stricken. The pain on his fave was enough to send me over board.

I lunged forward, my fist connected with my fathers face. Before he could stand, I turned and kicked him in the ribs, forcing him to the ground.

"Now father, don't you remember" I drop my voice. "Not to cross my path, ever again."

With one last lunch to the skull, the weakened man dropped the ground, for now, unconscious.

I was about to turn on my uncle, when I feel two strong sets of arms hold me back.

Cherry and Skye.

"What are you doing here?" I asked aware we had an audience the whole time.

"The earpiece." Was all Skye said.

"We need to go Mel." Cherry added.

"Mel?..." Asked. "What's going on?"

"I'm so sorry" I gasped. If I didn't get outta here soon, hell would break loose.

We did the thing we had been trained to do our entire lives in an uncontrolled situation.

We ran.

---------------------------

What do you think?!?

Big chapter huh.

Let me know please!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!

Vote!!

Read!!

Love u all

Rach❤️