School secrets

Joeys POV

I wait for her to answer. She simply stares at me, her eyes so distant and cold that they almost froze my soul.

She recovers, ripping her hand out of mine and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Fine." Her lips are set in a determined line.

"Melo-" I start but I'm cut off by a long thud of footsteps heading our way.

"Mellie!! Mel!! Mel!!" The voice shouts.

Cherry rounds the corner looking scared.

"It's happening" melody whispers. Hanging her head.

She looks so lost, scared even.

Then her head snaps up and she glares at the empty space in front of her.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Melody's POV.

(A/N I've never POV changed in the chapter before, should I do it more?)

Red hot fury is running through my veins. Making me see red. All I can think is one thing... Traitor.

I nod at cherry and together we sprint out to the training room.

I vaguely hear Joey follow us, but I am beyond caring. So focused on seeing him, that's the only thing I could think.

Then, Joseph heart comes into view, holding him by the scruff of the collar. Tristan.

"Here. I think you might want this rouge little agent I've found running around my centre." He grins.

Sensing his presence is unwanted, he runs to the door, knowing we are all too stunned to go after him.

"Melody!" Tristan grins, his whole face lighting up at the sight of me, his blond hair gleaming, blue eyes sparking.

Given the circumstances I do the only thing that seems logical.

I knock him out cold with a blow to the head.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Still Melody's POV.

He's in a chair, slumped. Asleep. Well. Thanks to me.

My mind goes back to the time when he was the most important person in the world to me. Tristan.

From the moment we were born, we had been spies. Cherry, Skye, and me, but there was also someone else, the boy sitting opposite me.

Cherry and Skye were agent partners.

Tristan and I were too. It's the way we worked.

Until he left. No note. No warning. Nothing.

I was 14 at the time. Heartbroken. Joey was there to ease the pain.

I ripped up everything. Photos. Memories. He was dead to me.

He left me when I needed him most.

A year after my mom died.

---------------------------

Hey!!

Long time no see huh?? Oh well, what do we think of Tristan? Me, personally, I love him, and soon you'll see why!!

Love

Rach❤️

(Ps. Don't you look nice today??)