School secrets

Melody's POV

I flop down onto my bed, exhausted. Today had been one of the best days of my life. The best part was; it wasn't even special for anyone else but me!

I was treated like a normal person!

Let me tell you something right now, for a kid with a past like mine, that was amazing!

I had walked into school today, and people just, looked at me, like I was someone, like I was just another girl in the hallway.

And I loved it!!

I was just replaying today's events in my mind, when I heard a buzz.

I groaned and rolled over, getting my phone out of my massive bag I take to school, I see joeys calling me. Immediately I grin and pick it up.

"Hello?" I say

"Hey Mel!!!"

"Um... Hi? Are you okay, you seem weird" I tease

"I'm super duper how bout you?" What's up with him? Last time he was like that we had been twelve and we had gone yo the schools Halloween party. There had been one of those HUGE cauldrons FILLED with sweets, and he'd eaten the whole thing. I was the poor sucker who had to tow him back gone while he ran around the hall in his wizard costume, screaming about hogwartz.

Fun times (sarcasm intended)

"I'm fine thanks..."I sigh "look Joey did you eat the sweets in the stash again?"

"Noooooooooo!!!" He giggled.

Giggled?

I have no words. None.

"Why are you in such a good mood then?" I laugh.

"Maybe cause I'm talking to the bestest best friend in the entire world!!!!" He says.

I don't buy it.

"What do you want, and how much is it?" I sigh, dragging a hand through my hair, tugging on the unruly black curls.

"Fine." He sighs. "You know because you love me avid everything?"

"No but carry on" I roll my eyes.

"Ineedyoutocometoaparty!" He says in a rush.

"No!" I yell into my phone.

Hah. He thinks I'll go. No way in hell!

"Mel please please please! It's a formal one my parents friends invited me too, plus my mom vas dad wants to see you again. And the twins will be there! Please please please!!!!"

Ok he had me there. But I love joeys twin siblings. Rainah and Ryan are so awesome! They've both got blonde hair and adorable blue eyes!! They love me so much too.

"Mel?"

I sigh and get up.

"How formal is formal?"

"I love you I love you I love you! Your the best you know that?" He says. I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Well duh!" I grin hanging up.

---------------------------

Hey!!!

There you go!! Sorry for the wait!!

I just wanna say I love the support I'm getting on this book thank you so much!!

A hundred of you reading! That's awesome

Thank u!!!

Love u all

Rachel❤️

Ps. Told you if update Emily!! 😋