School secrets

Joeys POV
"Melody!" I hear Skye yell up the stairs to her somewhat sister, because even though they aren't related I can see the genuine love these three girls have for each other, and their parents.
Then, I hear light footsteps coming down the stairs, so faint that it sounded like a ghost skimming the steps.
I look up and see my best friend walking down the stairs.
And my heart stops.
She's wearing an emerald green knee length dress, that has jewels lining the top, matched with a pair of black shoes and bag.
"Hey Mel!" I grin, once I'm sure I won't stutter and make a fool out of myself. Again.
"You look beautiful!!"
"Thanks, Joey" she smiles, but it doesn't quite meet her eyes.
After hearing her sisters drill into me about Mel's safety and well being we leave.
But the way cherry and Skye were talking about melody needing me to protect her, didn't sound right.
Also as I revved the engine about to drive away I saw cherry giving melody an intense gaze, mouthing something, while melody held her ear and nodded, pretending to go along with the beat of the music in my car.
Nothing adds up. Nothing makes sense. Then I sigh.
Girls and the pressure of going to a party...... Right?

Right?

---------------------------
I love u all!!!!!!!
Seriously 200 reads *insert girly high pitched screaming here(I don't do that btw)
Things are gonna get interesting, and trust me, there will be no my boyfriend is a vampire cough-deacon-cough.
Byeeeee
Rach❤️