School secrets

Melody's POV

"None of you know what happened." I stated.

They all looked at me, stunned. Unable to comprehend that I could actually do something like take down a boy who easily had a size advantage.

Or so they thought.

Cherry, Skye and I have all been born to do this, our parents had us, not out of love, but out of science. We were an experiment. A project.

To see if our instincts could be changed if we were raised to be spies.

We have never killed anyone. We never do missions like that. Yet. One day, the last of my soul will be gone, along with the life I take.

Joey us staring at me, his blue eyes searching, like he can see into my soul. I hope not.

He can't know the truth.

"Thanks for having me mikey!" I grinned innocently.

"Oh, and you guys?" I said, just as i was about to leave.

"Get some rest. Your gonna need it."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Mel?" Cherry asks, coming to lie on my bed with me. Cuddling up when she is feeling upset.

"Yeah cherry?" I yawn, exhausted.

"Well...I...um...like..." She stutters.

"What's she's trying to say is are you okay?" Skye says, flipping on my other side the three of us in my double bed. Cramped.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I sigh.

Now. I'm a VERY good liar. Growing up in a world without love, where my only friends were the girls and Joey. I can't lie to them though.

Cherry rolls over and gives me an "are you kidding?" Look.

"Fine!" I get up and pace around. "You wanna know what's wrong?! I'll tell you!! Joey. JOEY. Is joining the ASA. He's gonna be one if us!! A cold, messed up person! This life isn't for him. He's too good, and pure!! I have to pretend I hate him even though we all know it's not true!!" I scream. "And there's not a damn thing I can do about it!" I sob.

That's how I fall asleep. In the arms of the two people who I love most in the world.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Welcome initiates." I begin. Walking into the room of boys, ready to whip them into shape. Ready to make them ready.

"We are going to be your trainers for the next few weeks" cherry adds.

"Cherry and I are supervising. Melody is the expert, and, well the best at this is we are here to help her." Skye chips in "u strongly suggest you do what she says. Shaun, you know how it feels to go against her"

The Shaun guy I beat yesterday makes a face. I grin.

Cherry Skye and I are all dressed similar in black sweatpants. Me with a black t shirt, eyeliner and straight hair, Skye with a deep purple jacket and a plait. Cherry with a red smock and curled red waves.

For the next few hours we teach them everything they need to know about this life, before the training.

Once we stop by all the cells, making sure they stay in before we can leave.

Just as I am about to go I feel a tugging on my arm.

I turn and raise my fist, ready to attack if needs be.

Im met with a pair of blue eyes that send a pang of loneliness through my chest.

"Mel." He demands. "We need to talk."

Well... Crap.

---------------------------

Hey!!

Wow. 633? Your incredible!!! Thank you. This book is something to do when I'm happy or sad. An outlet. So thank you for helping me get it across. I love you all. Whether You've been here from the start or just doing it a week ago. Love u all

Rach❤️