School secrets

Joey's POV.

Dear Joey.

Well.. I guess there's only one thing to say. I'm sorry.

But. I'm not sorry that I didn't tell you who I was. There's nothing I could do about that.

No. I'm sorry that I pretended that we were friends. We're not. You are simply a normal boy, who got sucked into my life. So I'm sorry.

Melody.

////////////////////////

What?!?

She doesn't care about me?!?

I don't believe it.

Well. I didn't believe it.

But, a few hours after reading the letter, a knock came on my door, I turned off the tv and dragged myself off the sofa. The first thing I saw, was not a thing, but a who. I saw a man.

Then darkness.

////////////////////////

When I woke up, I had a pounding headache. And each breath I took sent a searing pain through my scalp.

Ouch.

Before I could go into depth and wallow in my pain, the door opened, and two men in suits walked into the damp cell I've been locked in for the last however many days.

They came towards me, and unlocked the cuffs on my wrists, I rubbed the raw skin, but before I could say anything, they spoke.

"So, boy, how do you know melody Simmons, skylar Davis, and cherry Gonzalez?"

"I-I" I began, wondering what to say.

"I repeat, how do you know my sister and her friends?"

"Your sister?!?!" I gulped.

"Melody, my sister, yes." He said, eyes softening when he said her name.

"We were friends. At least I thought we were. The letter said differently." I said bitterly.

---------------------------

So. The letter, sobering doesn't add up, right?

If she didn't care, why was she so torn up about leaving him???? Hmmmmmmmmmm..... Think!! 😉

Love each and everyone of u

Rach❤️