School secrets

Joey's POV

I wake up with a smile on my face. Not a small smile, not even a normal smile. But a full on cheesy grin. Something I hadn't done in a long long time.

I rushed down stairs after getting washed and dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt, with a black hoodie on over the top.

As I walk onto the kitchen I bump into my mum and dad, "hey guys!!" I chirp, still wearing that ridiculous smile.

"Hi...son?" My dad states, sounding like a question. "What's up, you seem happy"

"I am!" I say, thinking about how great today will be. I'll be able to hang out with Mel. The girl who I hurt but still stays my friend after all those years, the girl who-

"So..." My mum says with a sly grin "who's the girl?"

I nearly choke on the water i was drinking.

"Mum!! I don't like her that way!"

"Ahah!!!! So there is a girl!" My dad buts in.

"We are just friends and.... You know her" I mutter the last part.

"Well who us she?" They say.

I take a deep breath

"Melody"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I walk into school, surprisingly early for me, and I spit the boys hanging out by the lockers. As I go over to them I spot a few kids giving me worried looks. Huh I was a bit harsh in the cafeteria yesterday.

"Hey jojo!" Dan yelled. " have you seen the girls?"

I smirk, be means have you seen Skye

As I was about to answer they came through the door, causing heads to turn their way.

Skye was wearing a purple long sleeved dress, that went to her knee, and her hair was in a ballerina bun on the back of her head.

Cherry was wearing a pair of yellow jeans and a huge pink sweater that was about 2 sizes to big. Her hair was in a thick plait over her shoulder.

Melody's appearance made me smile. She didn't care about fitting in anymore did she. She looked like my old mel in her tomboy outfit. She was wearing black cargos with a long black T shirt, and a big blue hoodie over the top. Her long black curls had been sweeped up into a pony tail.

"Mel!!" I grinned winking at her, the silent signal we did back home. We did this everyday at our old school back when the whole school hated us. Ahhh. Good times.

"Jojo!" She yelled back from the other end of the hall. Rolling her eyes.

People stared as I ran over to her and pulled her into a hug. I pulled away and yelled

"Everyone!! This is melody Simmons vas she's my best friend."

Hey, if one of us was gonna be an outcast then so was the other.

---------------------------

Hi!!

Sorry I took so long I didn't know where it could go from here.

Important!! Of your reading this, tell people!! Your friends, family, pets, people you hate! And carry on reading!!

Rachel❤️

Xxx