School secrets

Joey's POV

I grin and hang up, with a smile on my face. I don't have these conversations with the guys, even though we are really close, it's just the fact that Mel and I are closer.

"So... Wanna talk about it?" I hear. I turn my head over to the doorway of my room, only to see my dad standing there.

"Hey dad, wait talk about what exactly?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Son, you do know that you didn't HAVE to go to the party tonight right?" Dad grinned.

"Yeah... So?"

"Well you didn't HAVE to get on the phone, and you didn't HAVE to drag melody, poor girl to a party, and also , you didn't HAVE to hang up with that huge smile on your face. My dad states, looking pleased with himself.

Not this again.

You see, when me and melody were friends in England, he knew I had a teeny tiny massive crush on her.

Now he thinks those feelings are going to magically return. Which they haven't. Honestly, I wanna get our friendship back on track, before I even consider liking her.

"Dad, you know Mel, she'd never leave the house if I didn't push her out of it please drop it."

"Okay son, got it, for now..." He chuckles and leaves. I shake my head in disbelief.

Crazy old man

*********************************

I get out of my faded black mini and go over to the front door, of the house Mel lives in with cherry and Skye, plus 'Julie and Patrick' who ever they are.

I knock the door, running a hand through my black hair, while playing with the cuffs on my suit jacket.

Yeah when I say formal, I mean formal.

Immediately the door opens to a grinning Skye, in a blue tank top, and pj bottoms.

"Joey!!!" She says. "We need to talk to you"

"We?" I say weakly.

She leads me around the corner, into a huge living room. Cherry and an oldish couple are sitting there.

"So, this must be Joey!" The man says.

"Yeah" I say weakly "that's me"

"I understand you want to take our melody on a date!" He grins.

"Nonononono sir you have it allllll wrong! Melody and I have been best friends for years, now and when she was in England!"

I quickly go over the story of our friendship, going over the last few days, and everything that happened. They look happy, that's good.

But then I see Skye and cherry exchange a weird look. And my heart drops to my stomach.

What's going on???

---------------------------

Hi!!!

I got 130 reads, so u got a new chapter thanks for all ur support

Love u all

Rachel ❤️

Xxx