School secrets

Melody's POV

What. The. Hell.

Joey was just so rude to Tristan! I've never seen him so angry.

I watched his retreating form going to the door and leaving. My heart suddenly feels heavy, practically weighing me down. I did it again. The thing I promised, swore to myself I wouldn't.

I let myself care.

Now look what's happened.

The pain overwhelms me, making me double over, clutching my chest, heaving, sobbing, screaming.

Suddenly, through the haze of tears I see Joey, and I straighten out, knowing he can't see how much I care about him. He does something so evil, I will never, ever forgive him for it.

He aims a gun, straight at Tristan.

Pointing at his heart.

I've had a lot if experience with this situation. A hostage held at gunpoint if you will. With me there to jump between.

You'd expect, that I felt numb. That the world would go blurry, and move in slow motion. No.

Liquid fire runs through me, and just as my trained eye saw him pull the trigger. I jump, one, two, three bullets hitting me, straight through the arm, leg and shoulder.

I crash to the floor, the boys staring at me in concern.

All I can focus on though, was the blonde girl in the Corner, holding another gun, with more bullets, two of which was in my body...

"Skye?" I choke her name out, I see red.

Then... Black.

---------------------------

What do you think??

Please please PLEASE get more people reading...

Rach❤️