School secrets

Melody's POV
6 years later.
"Lola stop running please!" I yell after my three year old daughter. She simply jumps into her fathers arms, whose laughing at my problem.
"Tristan! Stop laughing at your poor pregnant wife and help me!"
It's true, after that mission six years ago I learned how to trust my childhood best friend again, and after a year or so of having feelings for one another, he acted on them. We were young, barely twenty by the time we were married, but after living in this business, you never know what's around the corner.
I don't wanna waste any time.
We had a daughter Lola, with blonde hair and green eyes, and a son on the way.
Joey was arrested. Skye killed for being a traitor.
Joseph heart, we caught and wounded months later, only to escape swearing revenge.
When the time comes we will handle it. Tristan and I are still active spies, just raising a family too.
We came to a decision that we were going to train our children the way we were trained, but priority was always family.
When they each were old enough, they could choose for themselves if they wanted a spy life.
It's hard but doable. With each other we can go on and be a real family, even with all those long ago school secrets.
---------------------------
It's over. I know I ended it soon but I have an idea for a new book I want to you check out, so please read it on my profile, thank you for everything
Rach❤️