Chapter 4: The Athlete That Loves Music

Jack and I sat in the back of the class. I play the song and Jack applauds. "How did ye learn it so quickly?" he asks. "I am a fast learner, but I do have an amazing tutor" I smile. I saw Jack blush a bit while looking away. 

Class ended, I walk to my second class which was P.E. I remember was I was seven, I played soccer and basketball. I loved those sports so much that I played them until high school. The sports were distracting me from my homework in other classes and my parents told me to quit until I got my grade up. Since then, I just stopped playing sports because they were distracting me.

I found Toriel talking to Sans outside with the other college students. "Hi Toriel." Toriel looked over in my direction and a bright smile spread to her face. Her light blonde hair was up in a high ponytail, she wore a lime green tank top, and light blue athletic shorts. 

"Hi (y/n)!  I can't wait to play flag football!" exclaim Toriel. Sans rolls his eyes. "Sans excited too." Sans had a black shirt and jean shorts on.

The P.E coach walks onto the field and everyone lines up. I stood next to Toriel and another college student, with his hair dyed red. 

I glance over at him. He wore a grey tank top and black athletic shorts. His glasses were black and his eyes were a deep chocolate brown color. 

After the class got settled into there teams, we had a few minutes to position our teammates. 

Sans was our captain, and he took it seriously. I was the fastest girl on the team, so Sans told me I was running back. Toriel was on my team too. 

She smiled at me. "What are you smiling about?" Toriel nods her head over to the guy with red hair, on the opposite team. "That guy can't keep his eyes off of you" Toriel giggles. 

I glance over at him and caught him staring at me. He looked away and threw the football and his friend. I blush. "Ooooo! (Y/n), blushing! Do you think he's cute?" asked Toriel. 

"N-no, I just never seen a guy look at me like that" I lied. "Only Jack" I thought. 

The game began, Sans was quarter back, I stood next to him, Toriel was center, and two other guys were on my left and right. 

Sans scans left then right. "Hike!" The ball flew into Sans hands. My teammates scurried everywhere. I ran straight down the middle. Sans caught my eye and chucked the ball. 

I kept running and secured the ball in my hands. I heard Toriel cheer for me as I kept running. When I was close go the touchdown line, I was shoved to the ground. 

I open my eyes and there was a guy on top of me. "Can you get off?" The guy looked at me, waited for awhile. I got a bit uncomfortable. Toriel shoved the guy off of me. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? This isn't tackle football." Toriel grabs her flag and waves it in the guy's face. "It flag football, FLAG FOOTBALL!" Sans helps me up. 

I looked at the guy. His red hair was in front of his eyes, which were still staring at me. I didn't make any eye contact with him through out the class period. 

I skipped my final two classes because a pain in my side hurts, a lot. I trott in my dorm and lock the door. I grab my Ukulele and play the song again. 

I smile, remembering Jack playing this to me. The first time he taught me how to play. 

A knock was heard on my door. I hoped it was Jack. I unlock my door and found the red haired guy standing there. "Not Jack" I thought gloomy. 

"I'm sorry for tackling you, I was just so use to playing tackle football-" "Its fine, really" I said. He started to stare again. I moved a bit back. "I'm Mark" he said.

"Hi Mark, I'm (y/n)." He smiles and said "That's a lovely name." He look in my dorm and saw my Ukulele. 

"Nice Ukulele." He walks past me and examines the Ukulele. "Walk into a random strangers dorm, not worried about a thing" I thought as I closed the door. Mark glance at the paper and smiled. 

"I remember my older brother would sing me a song almost everyday" said Mark. I sat on my bed as he began to play.  

 **I know Mark doesn't play Ukulele, cut me some slack** 

When life leaves you high and dry
I'll be at your door tonight if you need help, if you need help
I'll shut down the city lights,
I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe to make you well, to make you well
When enemies are at your door I'll carry you way from more
If you need help, if you need help
Your hope dangling by a string
I'll share in your suffering to make you well, to make you well.Give me reasons to believe,
That you would do the same for me. And I would do it for you, for you
Baby I'm not moving on
I love you long after you're gone
For you, for you
You would never sleep alone
I love you long after you're gone
And long after you're gone, gone, gone. When you fall like a statue
I'm gon' be there to catch you
Put you on your feet, you on your feet
And if your well is empty
Not a thing will prevent me
Tell me what you need, what do you needI surrender honestly
You've always done the same for meSo I would do it for you, for you
Baby I'm not moving on
I love you long after you're gone
For you, for you
You would never sleep alone
I love you long after you're gone
And long after you're gone, gone, goneYou're my back bone, you're me cornerstone
You're my crutch when my legs stop moving
You're my headstart, you're my rugged heart
You're the pokes that I've always needed
Like a drum baby don't stop beating
Like a drum my heart never stops beatingFor you, for you
Baby I'm not moving on
I love you long after you're gone
For you, for you
You would never sleep alone
I love you long after you're gone
For you, for you
Baby I'm not moving on
I love you long after you're gone
For you, for you
You would never sleep alone
I love you long, long after you're gone. Like a drum baby don't stop beating
Like a drum baby don't stop beating
Like a drum my heart never stops beating for you
And long after you're gone, gone, gone
I love you long after you're gone gone gone 

I didn't know Mark had an amazing voice. Mark stared into my (e/c) eyes the whole time singing. "I didn't know you could play that song in a Ukulele" I said snapping Mark out of his trance.  

Mark hands me my Ukulele and our hands touched. I blush and so did Mark. "For some athlete, you sure know how to play music" I said. Mark smiles and nods.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as Mark walked to the door. "Thanks for playing me music." "Its the least I can do, after all I did tackle you" grins Mark. He opens the door. "One more thing (y/n), I hear you play the Ukulele just above me, and its wonderful." 

I blush as he leaves my dorm. "Hear me play above him, that means his dorm is underneath me." 

I play the song one more time just before heading to bed. I brush my teeth, change into my pajamas. All through night, I could only think of Mark. 

His stunning, deep, chocolate brown eyes, his cute black and red hair, and his smile. Then ocean blue eyes appeared, cute  and green hair appeared, and a cute laugh I heard. 

I shot the top half of my body up and realised, I fell in love with Jack and Mark.