Chapter 12: Rollerblading

~Saturday Morning ~ 

(Y/n) POV 

I watched YouTube until 9 in the morning. I changed into long skinny jeans, a (color) shirt, and my favorite (color) jacket, and took Chica out for a walk.
Around 10:46 we came back to my dorm. Chica raced over to her food bowl and started to chomp down on her breakfast. 

I was a bit disappointed that we couldn't be in the "Talent Show" or the Music Competition, but hey! I have a Halloween costume all ready. In three days, it was gonna be Halloween. My favorite holiday! I wonder what our group is going to do on Halloween, trick or treating? A Halloween Party? Go to a Halloween Carnival? 

I walked over to the window and saw college students out on the campus. Some tossing a football while others are talking or listening to music. I changed into a light blue t-shirt with a white sleeved shirt under, because its a bit chilly out there. I put on jean pants that have a flower stitched onto the left thigh. 

I walked out onto the campus. Mark, Jack, Wade, Bob, Ethan, and Sans were tossing a football around while Toriel and Abigail were sitting under a tree watching the boys. I walked over to them. "Hey (Y/n)!" Abigail smiled. "Nice to see you guys" I smiled. I sat next to Toriel. 

"I wish it was Halloween already!" Toriel said. Abigail sighed, "Same here." "At least we already have our costumes" I shrugged. A football rolled over to us. I picked it up and saw Mark running over to us. "(Y/n), toss it over." Mark gave me a warm smile. I nodded and tossed it over to him. A perfect spiral. "Man, (Y/n) you should try out for a sport" said Abigail. 

"Like what?" I asked. "Flag football?" suggested Toriel. I looked over at Mark. He pump faked the ball to Tyler and made a run for a touchdown. 

"Yay! Nice one Mark!" I cheered. Toriel and Abigail stared at me. "You totally like him" smiled Toriel. I didn't make any eye contact with them. "But she also likes Jack" added Abigail. I turned my gaze to Abigail. "Is it really that obvious?" Abigail and Toriel both nodded. 

I looked at the boys playing football. Jack waiting for the football to be hiked, and Mark looking at his teammates. "Who do you two think I should go for?" I asked. Abigail and Toriel observed the football game. They both looked at each other and nodded. 

"Mark" said Toriel. "Jack" said Abigail. They both looked at each other, surprised. "I thought we were both going to say Jack" said Abigail. "But, I thought you were going to say Mark" argued Toriel. I rolled my eyes and rested my head on my knees. "Thanks for your help guys, this definitely helps my situation" I mumbled. 

I felt Toriel and Abigail scoot closer to me. "(Y/n), maybe you just need to go somewhere to relax and enjoy yourself" suggested Toriel. "Like where?" I asked. There was a pause. "Ooh! What about the Roller rink?" suggested Abigail. "The Roller rink is decorated with Halloween stuff and there's a huge rink where you can skate. And there is an arcade with the best games, in my opinion." 

"I never been to any roller skating place" I said. Toriel stood up and pulled me up. "Then lets go there!" I got up and looked over at the boys. "What if they want to come?" Abigail stood up and said "But I thought you wanted to get away from Mark and Jack for awhile." I bit my lip. Yes I wanted time away from them, but there too my friends and we can't just leave them behind. 

I shook my head. "Let them come." Abigail called the boys over and explained to them where we're going. "Um...well rollerblading isn't my thing" said Bob. "Come on Bob! You have to at least show up!" said Wade. Bob looked uneasy. "Wade, if he doesn't want to go, then let IT go" snapped Mark. 

"I'm not going, besides, I have some YouTube videos to do" said Bob. He walked back to the campus, leaving Mark, Jack, Wade, Tyler, Ethan, Abigail, Toriel, and I. "So are going to have some people carpool with others?" I asked. "I could take four people in my truck" said Mark. 

"I could take Abigail and Toriel in my Sedan" I stated. 

~~~~Time Skip~~~~ 

 We walked into the Roller rink. Music was playing and people were eating, talking, or skating. We got our skates and some drinks. I looked over and saw a huge area with multiple video games. 

I stood up and nearly fell. "Whoa (Y/n)," said Jack. I grabbed his shoulders, trying to regain my balance. "Sorry, my first time" I smiled. I got my balance and I released my grip from Jack. The lights dimmed down and colorful lights came from the rink. 

All of us saw multiple colors and patterns flashing around the rink. A disco ball was in the center of the rink, slowly spinning shinning the roller rink. "Wow, that's so cool" said Ethan. "That looks a bit dangerous" said Toriel. "How?" Mark asked. Toriel stood up and skated over to Mark. 

"Roller skating, in the dark? Not a good idea. What if someone falls in front of you and you don't see him or her?" I slowly rolled over to Toriel and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Toriel, stop asking yourself what if questions that will never happen." 

 Toriel sighed. Tyler and Ethan were already making their way to the rink. I slowly made my way to the rink, Toriel behind me. I grabbed onto the railing and started to skate. The lights turned back on and the colorful lights turned off. I heard Toriel sigh in relief. Mark and Jack zipped by us. 

Jack looked back and smiled at me. I smiled back and released the railing. "So (Y/n), are you a bit relaxed now?" Toriel asked. She rolled beside me. I looked at my friends. Ethan and Tyler chatting with each other, Abigail and Wade rolling by themselves, and Mark and Jack racing each other. 

"A bit."  

Jack's POV 

"Mark, have ye ever been here before?" I asked. Mark and I skated pass Wade and Abigail. "I feel like I've been here before" Mark answered. The roller rink was decorated with bats, ghosts, orange and black colored LED lights, orange and black streamers, and orange or black table cloths.
"This is my first time skating actually" I said. Mark chuckled. "Why am I not surprised." I smiled and thought of Halloween. "Mark, what are we going to for Halloween?"
"I over heard that Felix will be hosting a Halloween Party on Monday" answered Mark. I nodded. "A Halloween Party, nice."

~~~~Thanks goodness I finally got a chapter published. Even though its 11:43 pm, it was TOTALLY worth it.

After the Halloween Party chapter or whatever, I will need help because I've been stuck for awhile. Please give me some ideas. Thanks for the long wait.~~~~
                         ~FC