Chapter 18: HE came...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Song: Pit Of Viper
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Review: f/c = favorite color, 2/f/c = 2nd
favorite color

* 3 Days Until Christmas *

~Anti's POV~

"Yesterday (Y/n) asked me to spend Christmas with her and her friends! Isn't that awesome?" I said through the phone. I sat in Jack's dorm hovering above his bed.

"The girl that your opposite has a crush on asked you to join her for Christmas?" Die repeated. Die is Felix's opposite, except when you spell Die's full name, you have to capitalize the Die in PewDIEpie.

"Yep" I answered. "And anything from yo man Dark?" Die asked. I slightly blushed. "Um...no, I haven't seen him at all which I find a bit odd and he's not my man." Die scoffed. "You want him to be though."

I felt myself blush harder. The door knob lock turned. "Die gotta go call ye later!" I hung up my phone and made it disappear. Jack walked in and locked the door.

"So how was coffee with (y/n)?" I wondered. Jack looked up at me. "Splended, she also informed me that all of us can decorate the Christmas Tree at Felix's Beach house."

I floated next to him. He dug his hand into a white donut bag and handed me a chocolate chip cookie. I squealed and nibbled on the cookie.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I closed the door and saw Toriel sitting on my bed. "Oh my god, don't scare me like that! Wait, how did you get in?" Toriel showed the extra room key I gave her. I put my jacket on the coat hanger and took off my beanie.

"So how was the date?" Toriel asked as she refilled Chica's bowl. The puppy walked in from the bathroom and gobbled down. "It was nice, I got to know more about Jack and Anti, but mostly Jack" I said.

I sat on my bed and sighed. "Whats wrong (y/n)?" Toriel asked patting my back. "Its Mark, I mean the only time we were close is when either we're playing a sport, a game, or dancing. But now, its like he's making my choice easier" I said.

"Honey, Mark is an amazing guy. I'm pretty sure he just doesn't want to spend TOO much time with you unlike Jackaboy" Toriel suggested. I nodded and sniffed. "That could be true..."

"So I'm leaving, I'll see you at Felix's, okay?" I nodded, hugged Toriel, locked the door when she left, set my alarm to 5 and fell asleep.

~Dark's POV (finally!)~

I sat in Mark's spinable chair. "God what am I doing wrong? She's now having dates with Jack and slowly winning Anti over" Mark mumbled. I tapped my hands on Mark's desk.

(Y/n) was attached to Mark's hip when he got kidnapped and injured, and then Anti showed up and now is fucking everything up! What if he really likes (y/n) more than me?

I tried to hold back the anger and killer monster inside of me. "Mark, " I managed to say. Mark looked over me. "If Anti made (y/n) closer to Jack, then why don't you bring me over Felix's Beach House gathering?" I suggested.

Mark smiled and nodded. "I could do that..." "We" I corrected. Mark turned his head to face me. "That's what I said." I shook my head. "No you said i-" "No! I said we!" "No you didn't-" "Yes I did!"

I rolled my eyes and disappeared before Mark starts yelling like in I AM BREAD.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

My alarm went off and I stretched. I unplugged the clock and went to go get dressed. It was lightly snowing outside. I put on a (f/c) shirt with a (2/f/c) jacket with a matching beanie.