Chapter 21: Photos

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Song: Take It All Back 2.0
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

~Mark's POV~

Its been three hours and (y/n) hasn't woken up. Luckily Toriel had an extra key to (y/n)'s dorm, so I carefully put (y/n) on her bed. Toriel sat at the end of her bed while I sat next to (y/n)'s body.

Jack looked shooken up. Everyone else left. "Come on, (y/n) get up" I mumbled. Nothing happened. Her chest rose and fell, rose and fell, so on and so forth. It doesn't make any sense. How can she just pass out all because of a snowball?

I looked over at Jack who's eyes were teared up. Jack's green hair seemed to droop. Wait, green. The same color as the snowball that hit (y/n). Suddenly I felt rage and I raced over to Jack and grabbed him by his shirt collar.

"Mark what are you doing?" Toriel yelled. I pinned Jack against the wall and stared into his eyes. "M-mark! W-what are ye doin?" Jack said trying to get away. "It's all your fault isn't it?" I yelled.

Jack stopped struggling and started to cry. I heard Dark growl in my head. "IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT?" I hollered. Jack nodded. "But it wasn't me, Anti did it." I felt my anger grow darker and Dark took over.

~Toriel's POV~

Mark was pinning Jack against the wall. Jack admitted that Anti did it. I stood at the end of (y/n)'s bed, away from the boys. I heard Mark growl and his skin turned pale, his hair was slicked back.

Dark. He threw Jack on the ground and turned to me. His eyes were dark red. Dark breathed heavily and looked at (y/n). He walked and crouched to be eye to eye length with (y/n). His dark red eyes turned warm brown and Mark appeared.

I blinked and rubbed my eyes. Jack stood up and rubbed his head. "What the hell happened?" I asked. Mark looked over at me. "When you get at a stage of anger, your demon opposite will take over and use it out on something or someone."

I looked over at Jack. "Look Mark, I'm sorry but Anti saw Dark and (y/n) kiss last night and he was furious" Jack explanned. Mark kept staring at (y/n). "Do you know how to wake her up?" I asked.

Jack shook his head. "Anti won't help." Mark sighed and stood up. "I'll be right back." He walked out of the dorm, leaving Jack and I with (y/n). "Why would Anti want to kill (y/n)? They were best buds" I asked.

Jack sat on a chair. "It's because Anti had a little crush on Dark and after that kiss, he snapped. That's what demons actually do. They don't spend Christmas, they don't help us, they make our lives miserable, they torture and kill people for fun." I shuddered.

"But Dark isn't like that." Jack nodded and looked out the window. "Thats because Dark knows whats wrong and right. He helped Anti see that what's good is good and what's wrong is wrong."

I nodded and looked at (y/n). There has to be a way to wake her up.

~Mark's POV~

I had to clear my head. I walked out of (y/n)'s dorm and walked to the college's cafe. As I was walking over to the cafe, Dark appeared next to me. "I'm sorry I threw Jack on the ground" he said.

I shook my head. "Its okay, I probably would of done the same, but to Anti." I entered the cafe and Dark made himself so only I could see and talk to him. I sat at a table and ordered a black coffee.

Dark sat infront of me and sighed. "I just don't get it, why would Anti harm (y/n)." "Didn't you hear Jack, Anti was jealous because you kissed (y/n)" I answered. Some college students glanced over at me. I forgot that Dark was invisible, so it looked like I was talking to myself.

I stared at the coffee table as Dark rubbed his face. "And Jack mentioned that Anti had a slight crush in you" I whispered. Dark mumbled under his breath and looked at the ceiling. "I could possibly find the cure for (y/n) to wake up, but it might take awhile."

I smiled and felt hope for (y/n). Dark made eye contact with me. "A warning I might say is that since Anti is back to his psychotic murderous way, you have to keep Jack away from (y/n)" Dark said. I knew Jack was head over heels in love with (y/n), it would be a tough challenge to keep him away.

~Time Skip~

I came back to (y/n)'s dorm around 6 and Toriel was asleep with Chica in her lap. I closed the door, making Chica raise her head and jump over to me. Her tail wagging as I rested my bag near the door.

I fed Chica and woke up Toriel. I explained everything to her and she left to her dorm. I examined (y/n)'s room. Her walls were a gray color with blue carpeting. She had a desk with a laptop and books and a box underneath.

I looked around and pulled out the box. It had books and pictures and drawings. I pulled out a small stack of photos. The first showed a picture of a little girl with (y/h/c) hair and (y/e/c) eyes laying in a meadow of flowers.

I couldn't believe it was (y/n) when she was young. She was adorable. Second picture showed little (y/n) sitting in a tree with a boy who looked a year older than her. Possibly her brother.

These photos looked like a professional took these. The next photo was a picture of a couple standing infront of a sunset. I flipped the photo to reveal the back and there were pen marks on it. It said:

Mommy and Daddy
(Y/n) age 9
(Y/n)'s first professional picture taken

I smiled. (Y/n) must of wanted to be a photographer. Now looking around her dorm, she has scenery pictures hung on her bulletin board. I took a look at the fourth picture and (y/n) took this when she was 14.

It was a picture of her brother and her both in sunglasses taking a selfie. She must miss her brother a lot. A ringing sound echoed through the room. I jumped and shoved the photos and box under the desk.

I looked around to find (y/n)'s phone on her bed. I picked it up and looked at the caller. It was her mother. I didn't want to answer so I turned her phone off. When the ringing ended, her phone turned back on.

I went to turn it off until I saw (y/n)'s lock screen background. It said, "Always and forever shall I never forget you, brother." I felt my heart sink a bit. Did her brother...die? I thought of the photos of her and her brother together.

They looked so close to each other. I sat at the end of (y/n)'s bed and stared at her. She's going through too much. Losing a brother and now a demon wanting to kill her. I crawled over next to (y/n) and kissed her on the head.

"Don't worry (y/n), Markimoo will protect you no matter what."

************************************

Sorry for the long wait! Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter!

I will see you guys in the next chapter, bye bye!
👊Brofist👊

************************************