Chapter 32: No One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song: Misery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"-No one"

Everyone gasped, even Mark and Jack. "I can't choose between you two, so I chose no one" I said. Jack and Mark stared at each other then at me. They both hugged me. "We understand (y/n)" Mark said. I held back my tears. "Thanks guys."

~Next Day~

We were all at the airport saying our goodbyes. I hugged Jack. "Until next time Jackarooney." Jack smiled. "See ye around (y/n)." "Flight R17 nkw boarding."

Toriel placed her hand on my shoulder. I glanced at her and smiled. "You made a great choice (y/n), one day the man of your dreams will come. Just you wait and see."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[8 Years Later] 

I finished college at age 23 and moved back into my house. I gave Chica to Mark because Mark loved Chica. I started YouTube at 24 and named my channel (y/yt/n). I played games and did some vlogs.

Mark, Felix, Wade, Bob, Jack, and Ethan would always ask me to join there game. After about three months, my channel grew up to 3 hundred subscribers.

At age 26, I started dating a guy named (crush's name). He was really nice and very thoughtful. He works as a graphic designer and does animation. I overheard Mark and Jack have found girlfriends.

I got a chance to meet them when Jack was coming to visit. Signe was very pretty and lovable while Amy was hilarious and full of character.

In the present time, I am married to (crush). He proposed to me at PAX on the Pannel. I smiled remembering those memories. Sometimes when I sleep, Dark is in my dreams talking to me aboit random stuff.

I wondered what would of happened if I chose either Jack or Mark....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry that this chapter is SUPER short. I don't know what else I could of add. I didn't want to add 'hey I'm pregnant again!' because that's ready been done.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chaptera and I will see you in the next one, bye bye!

                      👊Brofist👊

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*