Chapter 13: Halloween Dates

///Sunday Morning\\\
(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up to Chica whimpering. I took a deep breath and sat up. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked to see Chica laying next to her empty food bowl.

"Chica, I'm sorry" I said. I poured some dog food and she gobbled it down. I launched myself back in bed and tried to remember last night.

We were at the Roller Rink, everyone had to leave because it has so late but Mark and I stayed. We skated together, talked to each other, ate together. I remember Mark and I were holding hands and Mark and I were in the middle of the rink.

I couldn't let go. I couldn't look away from his eyes. We smiled and I put my arms around his neck. The disco ball shined above us. "(Y/n), you are the most incredible girl I have even fallen in love with" said Mark.

"And you're-" I heard a snap sound and I saw the disco ball above us fall. Everything slowed down. "Mark!" I warned. I shoved him and jumped away. Time continued at a normal paist.

The disco ball crashed infront of Mark and I. All the Rollerbladers stopped and stared at us. Mark rolled over to me and pulled me close to his chest.
"(Y/n), are you hurt?" I shook my head.

Mark hugged me and said, "You saved my life." I hugged him back. Then he took me back and I fell asleep. That had to be the most fun I've ever had on a date so far, not comparing to Jack's or anything.

I sighed and stared at the clock. 8:39, it reaf. I fell back on my bed and closed my eyes.

~Jack's POV~

"Anti, what happened last night?" I asked my demon opposite. Anti leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. "Well I made the disco ball fall because Mark was under there and (Y/n) saved him" Anti explained.

I shook my head. "Anti, I dont want Mark to be in serious condition! I just want him away from (Y/n)." Anti smirked. "Well then ye should of explanned to me that better Jackaboy."

I walked over to Anti and glared at him. "Don't ever call me Jackaboy." Anti rolled his eyes and examined his knife in his hand. I trotted,over to the window and sighed. "What are ye going to do now asshole?" Anti asked.

I looked at the college campus. "I don't know, exactly. I mean I don't want to hurt Mark and if (Y/n) finds out I was doing terrible things to Mark, the, she'll never hang out with me ever again."

Anti slapped his hand on my shoulder. "Fine, no more terrible things to Mark. Just win the girl over, Jackaboy." "Anti!" I was going to punch Anti but he disappeared before my fist hit his face.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"Yea Mom, I know but I can't go to the family's trick or treating. I'm a grown adult, I don't trick or treat anymore." I walked out of my dorm holding my phone to my ear. "So what, I have classes to go to! Okay, yea I love you too, bye."

I shut my phone and knocked on Toriel's door. Toriel opened her door and smiled at me. "Thanks for coming (Y/n)! Please come in." I walked in her dorm and it was so clean. Nothing out of place and lots of Undertale posters.

"So why did you ask me to come over?" I asked. Toriel brushed her bright blonde (or maybe white) hair. "Because I want to know who you're going to ask out to tonight's Halloween Party."

I stood next to Toriel staring at her through the mirror. "Wait, what do you mean by 'asking out' to the dance?" Toriel turned to me. "Didn't Felix send you a text?" "Um..no. I don't have his number" I said.

"Oh," Toriel looked back at the mirror. "Well he said that you have to being a date to the dance." I shook my head. "No, no, no, no! Toriel don't play any tricks on me. Come on please tell me Felix didn't say that!"