Chapter 25: Memories...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Song: Hall Of Fame
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Little info in this chapter is that there are 2 more days until your last day of your 1st year in college. You and everyone else will be taking summer off, but you are still able to come in and out of your college
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
*Major Time Skip*

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I scrolled through YouTube. Its been months since we've seen Anti. Die came back to Earth three weeks after that and Mark's shoulder is guy healed. Jack and Mark both took me out on dates.

Either at the carnival, or the park, or the ocean, basically anywhere in L.A.. I rubbed Chica's head as I watched a Markiplier video FNAC 3. I jumped when the rat ran up to the screen. Chica barked at the rat.

"Shh!" I hushed Chica and kissed her forehead. Two days and I'll have 3 months of no college! Speaking of college, my music class starts in five minutes.

~Time Skip~

I walked in the music classroom and memories hit me. The first time I met Jack and loved music. When he showed me how to play the ukulele and watching him on the drums. Oh the memories....

"Ms.(L/n), please take your seat" the Music Teacher told me. I sat next to Jack. I smiled up and him. He looked at me. His face showed a smile, but his eyes showed pain.

I was about to ask him what's wrong, but class started.

~Skip To PE Class~

I walked outside in a red tank top and black shorts. Sans and Toriel waved at me. "Remember the first time here in class?" Toriel asked me. I nodded. "It seemed like yesterday I got tackled by an adorable jock."

Suddenly, a pair of arms wraps around me and picks me up. "Who you callin adorable?" Mark said. "Um..you?" I said. Mark released me. "Good, cause if you say anyone else is adorable, get ready to run."

Mark winked and turned to Felix and Tyler. I glanced at Toriel and Sans. "Oh Toriel, you're SO ADORABLE!" I yelled loud enough for Mark to hear. "Better start running" Sans said. I looked to see Mark racing to me.

I laughed and ran. "I warned you (y/n)" Mark said. I turned around and Mark was right behind me. I made a right behind a tree and I was tackled to the ground.

I opened my eyes and saw a red head man staring down at me. "Satan, is that you?" Mark grinned. "Wrong, its Markimoo." I smiled and he pulled me up. "Just like the first time we met, huh."

Mark and I sat against the tree. "Yea." I rested my head on Mark's shoulder and he locked his hand with mine. Flashbacks came back to me. Mark and I meeting eyes for the first time, Mark tackling me and afterwards he sang me a song.

Dressing up for the "talent" competition, even though it was super fun to sing, having my first interesting dance and Halloween party. Mark always with me no matter what the situation was.

I sighed and heard a whistle blow. Mark and I looked to see the PE coach giving everyone 25 push ups. "Should we go back?" I asked. Mark shook his head. "Nah, the teacher won't notice." I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

Mark blushed and he leaned in. I leaned closer and we kissed. I pulled away ten seconds later and saw both of our faces blushing.

The whole period, Mark and I were chatting about everything. "Okay, okay, if you had a girl what would her name be?" Mark asked. My head was resting in his lap and Mark was playing with my ponytail.

"Hm..I never thought about it" I answered. "Come on, you have to at least have A name for your future daughter!" Mark smiled. I gazed over at Mark. "I guess my huspand and I will have to decide."

"Alright then for my daughter's name...it would be Natalie" Mark said looking down at me. "Natalie, that's a pretty name" I said. "What about a son?" Mark smirked. "Lewis."

I sat up and sighed. "I should have you name my children." "Already did it" Mark chuckled. I began to blush. "Aww, did I make you blush?" Mark said. I blushed harder as I sat next to him. "You always do."

~Lunch~

"Then he said he already did." I told Toriel about Mark and my 'date'. Toriel squealed. "(Y/n), he already has baby names for you two!" I blushed as we both walked over to our group table.

Sans, Felix, Marzia, Abigail, Ethan, and Tyler were already eating and chatting. "So the names were Natalie and Lewis?" Toriel purposely said as she sat down. Everyone looked at me. "Toriel shut up!" I said.

I put my math books under my seat and stared at everyone. "What?" "Whatcha hiding (y/n)?" Ethan asked. I glared at Toriel then ate my food. "Nothing."

Mark, Wade, and Bob raced over. Mark jumped in the open seat next to me. "Hey, why is it silent over here?" Bob asked. "(Y/n)'s hiding something from us" Felix said. "I am not" I answered.

I guess that's true. Baby names aren't a big deal, but then everyone might get the wrong idea about Mark and I. "Guys, (y/n) just told me about her....baby twin cousins that were born yesterday" lied Toriel.

"Oh and their names are Lewis and Natalie?" Abigail said. Mark tensed up. I looked over at him and put my finger up to my mouth to signal him to shush.

"Those are some adorable names" Marzia said. "Yea, that's what Toriel and I were talking about. I told you guys it wasn't important" I said eating my chips. "Where's Jack?" Mark asked.

Sans looked around. "Coming in three....two.....one." On cue, Jack walked over to our table and sat across from me. Sometimes Sans scares me.

Jack's hair looked messed up come paired in music class. His eyes were red and puffy. "Jack, are you okay?" Wade asked. Jack stared at everyone and started crying.

"Jack...." Felix trailed off as Jack wiped away his tears. I walked over to him and hugged him. "Jack, what's wrong?" Jack sniffed and took deep breaths.

"I have to go back to Ireland in three days."