Chapter 14: Galaway Girl Dance

~(Y/n)'s POV~

All of us walked up to the front of the beach house. The Felix's Beach House was actually really close to the beach. Mark and I walked together into the Beach House. Lots of college students were dressed up in so many different costumes.

Felix walked over to us. Felix wore a crown and a fluffy scarf and his dirty blonde hair slightly curled. "Guys, you made it!" He smiled. "We wouldn't miss it for the world Felix" Mark answered. Abigail and Ethan were already on the dance floor while Jack and Toriel stayed with Mark and I as we talked to Felix.

"So (Y/n), Mark's your...partner?" Felix asked. Jack nearly chocked on his soda. I looked up at Funtime Mark and smiled. "Yep." "That's smart." Felix said. Mark put his arm around me and asked why. "Because she's Bon Bon and your Funtime Freddy. Perfect sense" said Felix.

~Jack's POV~

I coughed on my soda as Felix called Mark (Y/n)'s Partner. She responded with a yep and then both of them chatted with each other. 'JACK WHAT ARE YE DOING!? YER LOSING HER YE DUMMY!!' Anti screamed in my head

'I can't do anything about it Anti, Toriel is my Partner for tonight.' I heard Anti growl and mumble words. Toriel stood next to me and it was silent between us. "So, you're like, (Y/n)'s best friend?" I asked.

"Yea, even though its been a couple of months since the first day we met her" smiled Toriel. I chuckled. "Kinda like love at first sight?" Toriel looked at me. "Yea and speaking of love, what are your feelings forwards (Y/n)?"

I felt my face turn pink. I moved some of my green hair out of my face and cleared my throat. "I-I think she's special. She's beautiful, energetic, and just herself. Normally girls would try to impress a guy, but not (Y/n)." Everything I said was true.

"That's is really sweet Jack" smiled Toriel. "I just spoke from the heart" I responded. Toriel nodded. "And your heart is pure sweet."

'Pssh, he wishes' Anti said. I nodded and excused myself to the restroom. I locked the door and saw Anti sitting on the counter. "Anti, what the hell is wrong with you?" Anti shrugged and carved his name on the counter. I grabbed his knife from Anti's hand and he looked dangerously at me.

"Look Anti," I aimed the knife torwards him. "If we want (Y/n) to like us, then we can't be killers or jerks." "I like both of those ideas" Anti murmured. I took a deep breath and gave Anti back the knife.

"Not tonight Anti." The demon sighed and disappeared. I walked back to Toriel and she was talking to Ethan and Abigail. I decided to hang with Mark, (Y/n), Felix, and his girlfriend Marzia.

"Hey Jack, where's Toriel?" asked Mark looking over to me as I walked over. I spotted Mark's arm over (Y/n)'s shoulder. 'OH NO HE DIDN'T! JACK LET ME OUT! I'LL TAKE CARE OF HIM!' Anti yelled. "She's hanging out with Ethan and Abigail" I slowly said trying to hide my anger.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

Mark and I stood away from everybody. I looked around nervously. "(Y/n), are you okay?" Mark asked. I nodded. "Yea, just this is my first party I've been to." Mark gasped. "No frickn way! (Y/n)!"

Felix and Marzia walked over to us. "Mark I heard a girl scream coming from this way, are you okay?" Felix asked Mark. "Oh shut up. Felix, this is (Y/n)'s first party!" Mark said. "It isn't THAT important" I stated.

"Uh it hella is important! Parties are like the key to life" Felix said. Marzia rolled her eyes and smiled. Mark put his arm over my shoulder. I blushed and spotted Jack walking over. Jesus, he looks like a demon from afar.

Mark looked over and smiled. "Hey Jack, where's Toriel?" Jack looked at Mark's arm around me and I saw his left eye slightly flash the same light green color like in the car. Goosebumps formed on my skin.