Chapter 28: Plan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song: Paris
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*End Of The First Year Of College*

*1 Day Until Jack Leaves*

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I unlocked my phone and Toriel was calling me. "Hello?" I yawned. "(Y/n), tonight is THE night!" Toriel squealed through the phone.

"Hey, hey, lower your voice. I just woke up" I said as I sat up. "Sorry, I just can't wait for your decision!" Toriel yelped. "Goodbye." I ended the conversation and rubbed my eyes.

Tonight is the decision. I am the worst at decisions, especially when it comes to something like this. I took a shower and changed into a red tank top and black shorts.

The door knocked. I walked kver at saw Die standing their, smiling at me. "Hello Die." "Hi (y/n), Felix sent me to come get you" Die said. I rose an eyebrow. "I was expecting Mark or Jack to come."

Die shrugged. "Felix just said, go get (y/n) so we all can enjoy breakfast together before Jack leaves." I nodded and closed the door. I followed Die. Dark and Die are very nice, funny, and normal. Unlike Anti...*shudders*

We walked into the coffee place. I spotted everyone quickly. "Yay! She finally woke up!" Marzia smiled. I sat next to Mark and Toriel. "Oh shut up!" Jack handed me a (flavor) donut. "Thanks Jack."

"No problem, its the least I can do" Jack smiled while sitting next to Mark. Everyone seemed so normal even though they know Jack's leaving and the big decision is tonight.

I sipped my coffee (or soda or water) and Toriel elbowed my shoulder. I nearly choked on my drink. "Toriel?! What the h-" "So have you decided?" She whispered.

I shook my head. "Stop pressuring me!" Toriel put her hand on her chest. "I am not!" I stared at her. "Okay, then what were doing at our phone conversation or just now?" Toriel shrugged. "A chat with my bestie."

"Oh my gosh..." I trailed off staring at Toriel. She winked and took a sip from her water. "So we can Skype each other right?" Bob asked. "Yea" Jack answered. "Man, I wish you didn't have to go" Mark said hugging his best friend.

"I ship it" Tyler said. Jack playfully pushed Mark away. "Septiplier Away!" Tyler, Felix, Ethan, Wade, Bob, and I said. "The sink sunk long ago!" Mark protested. "In your opinion" I smirked. "In OUR opinion" Jack added.

"Aww," I said as I held my hands under my chin. "Okay, okay we get it. Its the Septiplier vs (Y/n)iplier vs (Y/n)septiceye ships going against each other!" Marzia said. I blushed, so did Mark and Jack.

I didn't expect my name to be combined with Mark or Jack's YouTube channels. "What are going to do today?" Abigail asked. This made everyone shut up. "The carnival!" Bob suggested. "Yea! I wanna go there!" Toriel said like a five year old.

"Then its planned. We'll arrive at 12 and leave at 7" Felix said. Everyone nodded. "See ya at the carnival!" Toriel, Ethan, Sans, and I stayed in the cafe for a little longer. "Ooh! I can't wait to go to the carnival! What about you Sans? Are you excited?" Toriel asked.

Sans looked at Toriel. "Super." He looked back at his phone. "I knew you would be pumped up! What about you two?" Toriel asked. "I'm excited to be able to hang out with everyone" I said. "Same here" Ethan nodded. There was silence for awhile. Toriel's phone vibrated.

She glanced at it and sighed. "Whats up?" I asked. Toriel grabbed her phone and shoved it in her pocket. "Nothing, just Sans and I have to show three new students around the school. Bye."

Toriel grabbed San's wrist and they both left the cafe. Again, there was awkard silence. "So (y/n), have you seen or heard anything odd since yesterday?" Ethan asked. "No, nothing" I answered.

"Good because that was totally weird and unusual" Ethan smiled. I nodded and stood up. "Well, we better get ready." Ethan nodded.

We both chatted together. I learned that Ethan had a Youtube channel called CrankGamePlays and Mark, Tyler and him would collar and do fun challenges.

I closed my door and sat against the door. Mark must of dropped off Chica, because she jumped over to me. "Hi Chica! I missed you!" I said in my baby voice.

She yipped and licked my hand. I rubbed her head. She sat next to me and rested her head on my lap. "I wish I could be a dog and not have to worry about guys and love" I sighed.

Chica looked up at me with her brown eyes. I felt myself blush, remembering Mark's brown eyes. Chica whimpered and licked my hand. "What Puppers?" Chica stood up and ran over to my laptop charging on my desk.

I followed and stared at Chica. Her golden tail wagged. "You want to watch some YouTube videos?" I asked her. She barked. I checked the time. 9:47. I guess watching a couple of videos won't hurt anyone.

I sat on my black spinable chair and Chica sat on my lap. I opened Youtube and clicked Jack's channel.

~About 2 hours on YouTube~

I fell off my chair, laughing. Chica was standing next to me, her head tilted. I couldn't stop watching Markiplier and Jacksepticeye Cracks. My phone vibrated. After calming myself down, I checked my phone.

It was a text from Mark.

M: (y/n), are you ready? All of us are waiting for you.

I check the time. It was 11:47. Holy geezus!

(Y/n): Yep, on my way

I filled Chica's food and water bowl, grabbed a light jacket and raced out of my dorm. I slid down the stair railings and landed on my feet. I opened the front doors and saw everyone hanging out in the parking lot.

As I walked over, I saw Mark, Jack, Felix, Wade, and Ethan all balancing half empty water bottles on there foreheads. "Are you all that stupid?" I asked placing a hand on my hip. Jack and Ethan jumped, making their water bottles fall.

"Sucker!" Felix said. Jack picked up his water bottle, his face a tad pink. "Um...I'm not THAT stupid. I wasn't the one who created this game." Jack looked over at Mark, who was focussing on the water bottle.

"Hey! It's very rude to point fingures Jack!" Mark said. "Alright everyone is here, lets get going!" Abigail said. Marzia walked over and took the bottle from Felix's face and drank from it.

"Marzia! I was winning!" Felix shunned. Marzia smiled and kissed Felix's cheek. "You don't need to win anything." Wade and Mark were still going. "Come on Mark!" Jack cheered him on. "Go Wade!" Bob cheered.

I smiled and rested my head on Jack's shoulder. I felt him tense up but then relaxed. "Hey (y/n)," I heard a voice whisper behind me. I glanced and saw Dark standing behind me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Dark shrugged. "Well, I overheard you and everyone else are going to a carnival, so I decided to go. Also...." Dark's pointer figure glowed black ans he held it like a gun.

He aimed and shot at Wade's water bottle. It fell to the ground. "Yea, take that Wade!" Mark yelled raising his hands in the air. I laughed and Dark smiled. Wade picked up his water bottle and pointed at a whole.

I focussed my attention to everyone. "Dude, someone shot Wade's water bottle" Toriel said. Dark appeared next to Mark. "Yea, I might of called for assistance" Mark said grinning. "Cheater" Tyler said.

"There were no rules" Dark smirked. "Can we go to the carnival now?" I asked. "Yea, what are we waiting for?" Felix said. "Lets go!" Jack yelled raising his hand up. I followed Jack into his car, along with Tyler and Abigail.

"Everyone all buckled up?" Jack asked starting the engine. "Yep" Abigail answered. "Then off we go!" Jack pulled out of the parking lot and followed Mark's car to the carnival.