Chapter 6: Those Galaxy Eyes

"Um...yea, I'm totally ready" I said putting a fake smile on me. "Great, let's go then" said Jack. I quickly put on my (color) sneakers and locked my dorm. 

~~~Time Skip~~~ 

Jack and I walked outside of the campus. The night was a bit cold, the stars twinkled in the night sky, and Jack smiled. "So where ARE we going?" I ask. "I thought we could go to the café near here, but if there is others places you want to check out.." Jack trailed off as he opened his cars door, and hopped inside the drivers seat.

"No, no, the café is fine." I closed the door. I put the seat belt on and Jack started the engine. I glanced out the window, the trees, cars, and the stars were passing by. 

I love to stare out at the stars. How they sparkled and glimmered. "I wonder what Mark would think of this" I thought. Mark.... He kissed me. He likes me. I turn to Jack who has his eyes kept on the road. "Is this a date, with THE Jacksepticeye? Does Jack also like me?" 

Thoughts rushed to my head, before I knew it we arrived at the café. 

~~~Time Skip~~~ 

Jack and I sat on the grass. I took a sip of my (favorite drink). Jack layed down and looked at the stars. 

I saw the stars reflect in his eyes. "Galaxy eyes" I thought smiling a bit. Jack turned and said "What are ye smiling about?" 

I shook my head. "Nothing." Jack shrugged. I rested my head on the grass, gazing at the stars. The blue and purple night sky distracted me. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jack blush a bit. I pretend I didn't noticed by taking another drink out of my cup. 

I smelled the ocean and heard the waves crash along the shore. I kinda fell asleep for awhile. I woke to a warmth feeling around my waist. 

I peeked and saw Jack carry me, bridal style, to his car. I smirked and kept pretending to be asleep. 

The car started and I pretended to wake up. "Hey there sleepy head!" said Jack as he made a right. "Hi Jackarooney." Jack smiled as I used his nickname. 

A few minutes past and Jack parked the car near the ocean. "Mind if we go see the sea?" I rolled my eyes and smiled at his joke. "Sure." 

We walked along the shore. Water rising to the shore and then falling back. The moon reflection of the sea was gorgeous. Jack and I sat on top of a boulder. 

"Jack, this is wonderful." Jack wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. "I know it is" Jack said. Our noses touched and we both smiled at each other. I knew Jack's face and mine were turning red. 

Jack pulled me to his lips. Our lips touched and I turned completely red. Jack slowly backed away, his hand intertwining with mine. I looked at our hands. 

"(Y/n), what have I gotten myself into?" I thought to myself. I noticed Jack's hand under my chin, raising my head to his. Kissing me again. 

I walked into my dorm and fell on the bed. "What am I going to do?!? To men fell in love with me, and now I have to choose? What if I pretend like none of this happened? But then the meet, talk out their girlfriend and realize that it's the same girl?" I started to freak out. 

I slowly took deep breaths, and thought to sleep on it. I changed into my pajamas and let my hair fall onto my shoulders. I turned off the light and bright stars shone. I walked over and looked at the campus. 

Remembering Jack's cute galaxy eyes, his bright smile, and his warm touch. A black bird flew on the window and perched there. I smiled at the black bird. 

It had brown eyes and beautiful black feathers. I found a cracker on the floor, opened the window and fed the bird. He looked at me, then ate the cracker. 

The bird rubbed his head on my hand and flew away. I closed the window and went under the covers. 

??? POV 

I flew down to the window below (y/n)'s window. I tapped on the window and a man opened the window. 

"Anything happening?" asked the man. I flew in and transformed into a my real form. "Nothing Mark, she just stared at the window and fed me a cracker" I replied. 

"Dark, I know you want to be with Anti but we can't let Jack fall for her. Because does, you can't be with Anti" explained Mark. Dark rolled his eyes. "Mark, you and I know that this is wrong. Ruining there relationship so you can have (y/n) to yourself. Not cool, even to me" said Dark sitting on a chair. 

"Then that means Anti isn't yours" said Mark. I blushed at bit. "Fine, but this won't end well" I agreed. I shook Mark's hand, still having second thoughts. 

I transformed into the black bird and flew outta there. "What has Mark got me into?" I thought.

***** Hi everyone! Sorry that its been a long time since I updated, but I'm still grounded so I'm being sneaky. Anyway here ya go, Dark and Anti are now in the story, so what do your think what will happen next?? I will try to make another chapter as quick as possible.      -FC**