Chapter 24: Lets End This

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Song: Not Afraid To Die
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I opened my eyes and saw a figure standing infront on me. I looked to find chocolate brown eyes staring at me. The green fire blasted around me, like if it was deflecting this guy. "M-mark?" I stammered.

The fire died and so did the smoke. I saw Mark and Jack standing their in shock. The man looked exactly like Mark, except his hair was dyed pink, he was wearing pink suspenders, and a pink mustache, and loaded a golden gun.

"Relax everyone, Wilford Warfstache is here" the man said. "No, how did YOU get here?" Anti hissed. Wilford looked around and played with his suspenders. "Well, I'll tell you that a friend of mine notified me about you back on your murderous rampage, EVEN though that's my thing."

Anti scoffed. "I've killed way more people than you, including demons." Wilford spun his golden gun with his middle finger. Anti got the memo and his knife appeared in his hands. I yelpped and stood right behind Wilford.

Wilford clicked his gun and aimed at Anti's forehead. "Throw that knife and a bullet goes through your head." Anti growled and held onto his knife. I looked over at Anti and saw a dark figure behind him.

The dark figure bashed a trash can on Anti's head. He crashed on the concrete. "Dark!" I smiled. Dark looked at everyone and then at me. Mark and Jack ran up to me and gave me a bear hug.

"I thought you were gone" cried Mark. I reassured both of them and all of us moved away from Anti. Toriel, Abigail, and Marzia hugged me and cried. Anti got up and his eyes were glowing with hatred.

He stared at me. "I will kill you (y/n)." Jack held my hand. "You'll have to go through me." Mark stood on the other side of me, holding my other hand. "And me." Dark and Wilford stood infront of us. "And us."

Anti hissed and charged at Dark and Wilford. Dark dodged Anti's knife while Wilford took out what looked like a 'poof' gun. Dark shot black stuff from his hands, making Anti get launched in the air.

Wilford started shooting the poof gun. Little pink mustaches shot torwards Anti. I was pulled away from the battle. "(Y/n), lets go" Jack said. "Where?" I asked following Jack. He hopped in his car and I hopped in the passengers.

Toriel, Ethan, and Mark were in the back. "To Felix's" Jack answered driving away. "What about the others?" I asked looking through the side mirrors. "Felix is driving them, he's ahead" Ethan said.

~Wilford's POV~

I shot my poof gun at Anti. Man, I never realized how much I've missed this gun. Everyone started to drive off. Good distraction. Dark and Anti were in the air throwing black magic at eachother while I was down here shooting a gun.

Amazing I know! I shot and three warfstaches sliced Anti's arm and face. Anti hissed at me and Dark grabbed Anti by the throat and was falling. Anti was going to save Dark's fall, by force. Anti squirmed trying to get away from Dark's grip.

I grabbed a pink bomb and loaded it in my gun. I aimed at the ground, where Anti would hit. Dark crashed Anti into the dirt. I shot the bomb right next to Anti. "Dark get outta there!" I yelled.

Dark flew away as the explosion happened. I crouched and covered my ears. Dust and concrete blew everywhere.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

As we sat on Felix's porch staring at the waves, Jack came and sat next to me. "Hey (y/n), I hope this Anti wanting to kill you thing didn't ruin anything between us." I saw him blush in embarrassment.

"Aww, Jack this didn't ruin anything" I said as I kissed him on the cheek. Toriel and Abigail gave us awws and oohs. Felix, Mark, Ethan, and Wade played smashball on the beach while Sans, Marzia, Tyler, and Bob were making cookies.

I sighed and rested my head on Jack's shoulder. "This is a Christmas I'll never forget." Jack took out his phone. It was 2:37 am, Christmas morning. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

I stared at the stars, remembering the first date I had with Jack. His 'galaxy eyes'. I smiled remembering our first kiss.

"Cookies are done!" Bob yelled through the open front door. The boys stopped playing smashball and ran inside. Jack and I beat them though. Toriel and Abigail just took one and put on The Grinch in the living room.

Felix closed the door and took a gingerbread cookie. Jack and I took a bite. "Guys, these are amazing!" We both said. Marzia and Tyler smiled. "That was the first time I made cookies" said Sans.

He smiled and then dropped it. "Sans! Are you happy?" Ethan asked. Sans shrugged, but a smiled cracked on the corner of his lips. "Yep" he said in his normal voice. I hugged him. "Yeah! Sans is actually a human!".

Everyone laughed. I released Sans and took another cookie. Jack already ate six. He went to reach for another but Felix slapped his hand. "No, no, no Jackarooney. You already had six." Jack whined, "But you know I LOVE cookies!"

I smiled and broke my cookie in half. Jack looked down at my hands. He took the broken piece and smiled at me. "Thanks (y/n)." I blushed as we both ate the cookie. I looked over and saw Mark and Wade arguing about something.

Jack's eyes widen and he held onto his chest. He put his hand on my shoulder. "JACK!" I yelled as I held him up. He screamed and held onto his chest. Everyone stopped and ran over to Jack.

"Get him to the couch!" Bob said. Mark and Tyler carried Jack onto the couch. Jack was looking everywhere, he was breathing heavily. "What's wrong?" I asked my eyes staring to tear up.

"It could be Anti..." Wade trailed off. Then there was an explosion. Jack screamed. Mark and Tyler held down Jack's hands and feet. I covered my ears and walked backwards until Toriel was hugging me.

I held onto her, my eyes shut. The screaming stopped. I slowed my breaths down and opened my eyes. I saw Jack staring at the ceiling. Everyone looked at each other. Marzia held onto Felix. I walked over and saw Jack's eyes flash colors from blue, to green, to black.

Mark smiled. I held onto Jack's hand. There was silence as Jack's eyes did this. Why was Mark smiling about this? Jack's eyes turned to his normal color and his eyes shut. My heart stopped. Did he....

"Is he alright?" Ethan asked. Tyler put his fingers on Jack's wrist. "Yep, just passed out." I sighed and looked at Mark who was smiling. "Mark, what's wrong?" Abigail asked. Mark stood up and looked at everyone.

"Don't you know what just happened?" I looked at Tyler then back at Mark. "What happened?"

~Dark's POV~

I landed next to Wilford after the dust cleared up. "Did we do it?" He asked as he cleaned off the dirt on his shirt. I nodded and stared at the crater the bomb made, where Anti used to be.

"Anti is long gone now."