Chapter 15: Behavior

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Song: Crossfire
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I was dragged outside by Toriel. The night sky was dark blue and the moon was shinning above. "Why are we out here?" I asked adjusting my blue Bon Bon ears. "Because we need to talk about you and Markimoo!" squealed Abigail.

I felt myself blush as I looked at the sandy ground. "There is a connection between you two" smiled Marzia. I opened and quickly closed my mouth, trying not to argue. "Come on (Y/n), just admit it, you have a crush on Mark" cheered Toriel. I do but I also have a crush on Jack.

As I was about to answer, I saw Felix and Ethan race over to us. "Woah Felix, whats the rush?" asked Marzia. "Everyone, Mark and Jack are missing" gasped Ethan. Toriel, Abigail, and I gasped.

'How can two men disappear when they were with their friends?' "Where did you see them last?" Abigail asked. "Well, some punch was spilled onto Mark and he excused himself" said Felix. "But I saw Jack follow Mark" added Ethan.

My stomach went queesy. Suddenly something hit me. Jack dressed up as his demon opposite, so that when this 'Anti' character appears, Anti won't have to worry about people pointing him out. All those evil glares where probably from Anti. And maybe when Jack was following Mark somewhere, it was actually Anti following Mark.

"Bathroom" I whispered. Everyone looked at me. "What?" I looked at Toriel with fear. "In the bathroom." I shot pass everyone and ran into the Beach House. I jumped over chairs and ran down the hall.

"Mark? MARK?" I screamed as I slammed my fist against the door. Toriel and Ethan were the first to come to me. "(Y/n), are you okay?" Ethan asked. "No, Mark's in there with Anti!" I yelled.

Toriel grabbed my shoulders and faced me. "Anti? You mean Jack?" I shook my head violently. "NO! ANTI TOOK OVER JACK AND IS NOW IN THEIR WITH MARK!" Felix came over and picked the bathroom lock.

I burst into the room. No one was in their. I looked around. 'No, Mark had to be here.' Felix picked up a towel ans looked at Ethan. Ethan gasped. "What?" I asked. "Thats the towel Felix gave Mark when he was soaked in punch" said Ethan.

Toriel looked down at my feet and tapped my shoulder. I looked down and saw a small splatter of blood. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed. My heart beated faster as I thought of what had happened to Mark.

Abigail closed the bathroom door and saw a wooden bat hiding behind. "Um...guys..I think this is evidence." Marzia held the bat and touched apart of the bat. The part was dented. "Anti hit Mark in the head with this" I said in horror.

Felix and Ethan looked sick. "Jack wouldn't let Anti do something like that, right?" Abigail asked. There was silence. A cold breeze pushed into the room. I looked around the bathroom once more and saw the bathroom window opened. "Anti is going to hide Mark from us."

~Toriel's POV~

I was stunned. Anti couldn't be real, he's just fan art random people created. Maybe Jack drank too much? Jack would never try to kill or hide Mark from anyone.....besides (Y/n).

"Anti is going to hide Mark from us" I heard (Y/n) say. I saw the window open. I looked out the window and saw footprints in the sand. "Guys, there are footprints in the sand." "What are you waiting for Toriel? Go follow the trail! We'll be behind you" Marzia said.

I fell out of the window and landed on the grass. I shook off all the sand off my costume and followed the trail. 'Why do I have to lead this murder mystery party?' If this Anti guy is for real, then in no way in hell I want to meet him.

~Anti's POV~

I dragged Mark's unconscious body across the beach. Jack kept yelling at me for no reason. I'm helping Jack win over (Y/n) but he doesn't appreciate that. After hours of dragging Red Head across the beach, I hid under the shadow of he Boardwalk.

I leaned against the wooden beams, catching my breath. "Can I please have my body back now?" Jack pleaded. I sighed and let Jack take over. I teleported infront of Jack. Jack ran up to me and tried to punch me, but I teleported just in time.

"Anti you're going to have me in jail!" he yelled. "Don't worry, Mark isn't going to tell anyone." I snapped my fingers and rope was tied around Mark's wrists and feet and a gag was wrapped around his mouth.

"Anti, stop! Your ruining my life!" Jack yelled. I felt a bit hurt and angry at him. My green eye glowed dangerously bright. "Jack, I tried to help you but you wouldn't appreciate what I did for you and (Y/n)."

I looked across the beach and saw Toriel and the others running forwards Jack. "Good luck explaining them this Jackass." With that, I disappeared into the darkest part in Jack's brain.

~Jack's POV~

I saw Toriel and everyone else racing torwards me. I panicked. I quickly went to Mark and slowly started to untie the ropes and gag. "Mark!" I hear Toriel yell.

I turned around and everyone stood a couple of feet away from me. (Y/n)'s face was horrified. Everyone else's were shock.'Busted' Anti said. "Guys, I know this looks bad, but it's not my fault-" I started. "Jack, can you just give us Mark" Felix said.

I wanted to talk to (Y/n), wanting her to not be afraid of me. "Sure, take him." Felix and Ethan slowly walked torwards me. I chuckled a bit, which made everyone jump. "Guys, you don't need to be afraid of me. I'm not gonna hurt cha." 'I might' Anti said.

(Y/n) looked down while Marzia and Toriel stood by her. Ethan and Tyler untied Mark and each both of his arms around their shoulders. Marzia, Felix, Abigail, and Ethan walked to the car, leaving me alone with (Y/n) and Toriel.

I took a step torwards (Y/n). Toriel put her hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders protectively. "I'm not going to hurt you (Y/n), i was just...." I looked at Toriel. (Y/n) looked at Toriel whispered something and Toriel walked to the car.

(Y/n) walked over to me and stood infront of me. "(Y/n), Anti did all of that stuff because I love you and so does he. And when demons love something they'll do anything to get what they love." I put my hand on her cheek. 'I agree with that' Anti smirked.

She held my hand. "Jack, I love you too but I love Mark as well," Suddenly my world turned. She has a crush on both of us? "I know it might sound a bit wierd but....I can't choose over both of you, but in the end, I might have to." (Y/n) said.

I nodded in understandment. "Anti doesn't like it when Mark and you are having a good time, so that's why he went all crazy." 'I could have gone a bit crazier' Anti stated. "I understand." (Y/n) leaned close to me and I leaned closer to her.

I kissed her and she kissed me back. She pulled away and sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked. (Y/n) wrapped her arms around my waist. "I don't like choosing, especially over you and Mark."

I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her forehead. "No matter what happens I'll still be your best friend, even if we get married."