Chapter 16: Jelix? or Septiplier?

~~~ Major Time Skip ~~~
* 5 Days Until Christmas *

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I helped my friends decorate the cafeteria with red, white, and green streamers, removable snowman, snowflakes, reindeers, mistletoe, and Santa stickers, and some mistletoes hanging here and there.

Mark finished haning the last mistletoe and climbed down the ladder. "Great job Markimoo" I smiled as he put the ladder aside. "Thanks, now for my reward." Mark leaned and closed his eyes.

Does he really think I'm going to kiss him. I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey that's no fair!" He pouted. I walked away from the mistletoe. "All is far in a good war my friend."

I walked over to Felix and Jack who were sticking stickers on each other. I secretly took a picture with them and typed in, #Jelix. I posted it on my Twitter and Jack and Felix's phones went off.

I held in my laugh as I walked away. Toriel and Marzia were in the kitchen making gingerbread men shaped cookies, Christmas Tree shaped cookies, and bell shaped cookies. "Hows the cookies going girls?" I asked.

Marzia came to me with a Gingerbread man all festive for Christmas. "Try it, there delicious!" she smiled. I grabbed the cookie and took a bite. "Oh my god, thats wonderful." Marzia smiled and the oven beeped.

Marzia walked back into the kitchen while I made my way over to Abigail and Ethan. "(Y/N)!" I heard two men yell. I look around and saw Felix and Jack running torwards me. I yelped and run behind Mark and Ethan.

"W-what's going on?" Ethan asked. "Nothing" I lied. The Sweden and Irish Youtubers ran up to Mark and Ethan. "What did (Y/n) do this time?" Mark asked. "She posted a fookin picture on me and Felix and did #Jelix" Jack playfully yelled.

"But you two are a match made in heaven!" I said behind Mark. Abigail scoffed. "No frickn way, Septiplier is life! Screw Jelix." Mark wrapped an arm around Jack and proudly said, "Yes, Septiplier Away!" During that moment I recorded Mark saying that and posted it.

Then Felix's, Abigail's, Jack's, Mark's, and Ethan's phone went off. Mark and Jack looked up at me. "Uh...bye!" I raced away from the two men as they called my name.

As I ran around the cafeteria, I kept singing the Septiplier Away song by RobertIDK. *Great song :)* "Shut the fook up (Y/n)!" hollered Jack. That only made me sing louder. "JACK AND MARK YOU ARE MY OTP!"

Finally I was stopped when Felix spun me around and Mark and Jack held onto my arms. "Hey what are you guys doing?" I asked. I was lifted from the air. "This is yer punishment" Jack smiled.

"Why am I being punished? I did nothing wrong besides singing my favorite song out loud" I said. Mark chuckled and rolled his eyes.

I was put in a chair, wrapped in plastic. I saw a pie cart full of pie panned shaped carvings with pure whip cream inside. "Oh please tell me we aren't playing that stupid lying game?" I said.

Felix gasped. "Its not stupid, it's a fabulous idea." I rolled my eyes. Mark and Jack stood next to Felix and the game begun.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

This is question 24 and still no whip cream on my face. "Come on guys, give me something hard!" I whined. "Okay, if Toriel and I were hanging off a cliff and you could only bring one of us up, who would it be?" Felix asked.

Okay so I know I can't handle sitting here forever, so I'll purposely lie just to get outta here. "You" I lied. Jack, Mark, and Felix looked at the lie detector. It showed lie.

"You son of a bitch" Felix said. "Thank god I finally get to pie someone besides Felix" said Jack. The three men grabbed one pie and I closed my eyes. One pie hit me in the face, the other hit me in the back of the head, and Mark hit on top of my head.

The boys untied me and I shooked all the whip cream off my face. "Nice payback assholes" I said as Jack handed me a towel. Mark shrugged. "Your fault for singing that song." Mark turned around and chatted with Felix while I looked over at Jack.

I pointed at the pies and at Mark. Jack seemed to have gotten the plan. He took out his camera and silently recorded. I held two whip creammed pies and smashed them on each side on Mark's face.

Felix gasped and fell to the floor laughing. "Septiplier Away" I sang to Mark then looked at the camera. "Dont mess with me and my Septiplier Ship, otherwise you end up like Markimoo."

*** Sorry that its a bit short. Woo two chapters and its 12:13 am. Amazing. Thanks for reading, I will see you guys in the next chapter, bye bye! ***

👊(Brofist)👊