Ch5 : Leaving

Chapter 5: Leaving

     [Edited: August 19, 2015]

     Recap: A regular 13 year old living her regular life - yet she loves it - and then just dies. Into the dust. Gone.

     -----

     (Lilly P.O.V)

     The doctor checked up on me, which took about 45 minutes.

     He gave me a cast on my wrist, and I chose a light blue-ish color, my favorite color.

     A few minutes later, I sat on my hospital bed, waiting for the boys to come back... which took forever.

     Ugh, when can I get out of this jailhouse?

     ____

     (Harry P.O.V)

     No. She's really... dead?!

     "What? no - I - why...?" I asked, too shocked for words.

     "She - she died. Harry... she just-" Louis started.

     A small voice cut him off.

     "L-Louis? Boys? I've been waiting, what are you guys doing?"

     All of us slowly turned around.

     Wait.

    What?

     "LILLY!" Zayn shouted, which made me realize what was really happening. She was shocked and had a 'what the heck' look on her face.

     "Are you okay? What the he- heck happened!" I screamed, nearly cursing in front of a 13 year old.

     I ran towards her and gave her a big bear hug.

     Didn't the boys just say she died?

     I spun around quickly, nearly tripping, and glared at them, " You liars!" I shouted, my face getting red. I just got pranked by my band mates! The 3 other lads were just laughing their heads off at Zayn and I.

     "You bas-" I got cut off.

     "Hey Harry, watch your language, and you three, better watch your back," Lilly warned, coming up to us, realizing what was going on, "Don't worry, Zayn, Harry and I are going to make all of you go on your knees and beg for forgiveness, after we prank you guys. Just wait," A challenging look grew on her face as she crossed her arms over her chest.

     Ohhhh, feisty! Everyone looked at me weirdly. Did I say that out loud?

     "Oh yeah, what are you gonna do to us?" Niall asked with his eyebrow cocked, wanting to start a competition.

     "I dunno, but I might just kick all of you where the sun doesn't shine! Oh wait, you guys are just scared little girls so I don't think it'll hurt you much," Lilly teased, getting even more sassy. Oh this is so cute, I should video this... So I got out my phone and started videoing the whole thing.

     A minute later, we decided to go back into her room, since we were being a bit too loud in the waiting room.

     "Well, we're going to kick your butt!" Lilly exclaimed.

     "We are going to kick your arse!" Niall retorted back. Back and forth Niall and Lilly fought each other.

     "We'll beat you!!"