Ch12 : Disappeared

Chapter 12: Disappeared

     [Edited: August 22, 2015]

     (Riley's P.O.V)

     Lilly ran into the guest room and locked the door.

     I felt bad, I wanted her to know that I was here for her. But she can't, because she's locking herself into her own sorrows. The

     I made my way to my room next to hers and sat on the bed. I should start doing my homework, a few more weeks until it'll be Thanksgiving Break. Finally!

     -----

    I finished my homework and decided to tell my mom what happened.

     "So, now, Lilly has nowhere to stay, because she says she, 'can't go back, it's for their happiness'. For her sake, can she live here for a while? I want to make her know we're here for her," I pleaded, finishing the story.

     My mom thought for a while, then she nodded, "Okay, she will share clothes with you, and will sleep in the room she was in last time."

     I smiled, excited, "Thanks, Mom!" I walked back to my room and texted my sister.

     Riley: Hey Rosie, where r u?? Ur volleyball tournaments normally aren't this long!!

     Seconds later, she answered.

     Sorry Riley, the other team is on our tail, and some of my teammates r losing it!! I think this will turn out bad :(

     I sighed and texted her back: K, but we gotta talk when u come home, we got a visitor. . .

     She replied: Mmk. . . .txt ya later sis

     Bai!!

     Rosie was quite the 1D fan, so I wouldn't be surprised if she begs Lilly for their signatures.

     I turned my phone off and heard Lilly's door open. Looking up, and saw the tireless girl standing at my door.

     "Hey. . ." She waved, quietly.

     "Hi, how you doing?" I asked softly, knowing she was still devastated about what happened, so I wanted her to cool down.

     "Good. . . look, I'm sorry for not talking to you. . . I just, um - needed some space. I'm still sad about the whole family thing and the boys, so. . ." She trailed off, as I nodded.

     "Girls! We're going to eat out, come on!" My mom called. We checked ourselves in the mirror one more time, before following her into the car.

     "Where are we going to eat, Mrs. Gorin?" Lilly asked, politely. Wow, for a very immature girl like her, she's got manners.

     "Please, call me Katherine, and we are going to meet up with Rosie, Riley's twin, and Mr. Gorin. Which you can call Mike." She informed her.

     We nodded, the rest of the car ride was silent, except for the cars passing by and the engine.

     Twenty-five minutes later, we arrived at a restaurant called, "The Covina", an Italian restaurant.

     We climbed out of the car and made our way inside. We saw Rosie and dad sitting at a booth.

     Following mum, we sat down at the table.

     -----

     (Lilly's P.O.V)