Ch13 : The Cast

Chapter 13: The Cast

     [Edited: August 29, 2015]

     Update: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM HAVE A GREAT DAY!

     (Louis' P.O.V)

     I stayed with Lilly overnight, sleeping on the couch in her room. Around one in the morning, I heard some sniffles and crying. I got up and looked over at Lilly. She was crying. I walked over to her and brushed her hair back.

     "What's wrong, Lil? Why are you crying?" I asked, hugging her.

      She looked up at me with red, bloodshot eyes. It broke my heart seeing the state she was in.

     "It was just a bad dream. . . it's nothing." She answered. Obviously, I knew she was lying,

     "Lilly, tell me the truth, what's wrong?" I reply, persuading her to tell the truth as I squeezed in beside her.

     She sighed, "I'm scared. I don't want to lose Riley. I don't want to lose my family. I don't want to lose mum. I don't want to lose my friends. I don't want to lose you guys. I've lost five people already. Why does God keep taking more? I don't want to lose anyone else, Lou. If I do, I'll lose myself. at the end of it."

     She took a big breath and continued, "I feel so selfish. You welcomed me with big open arms with you guys and I only ran away. I don't want either of you to be mad at me. But, I bet you are because I'd be furious if I were you lads. I don't know what to do." She replied truthfully.

     I stayed silent for a few seconds, taking in what she had said. Then answered, "Lilly. You lose them. Everyone loses people they love. But there's always going to someone that will stay with you till the end. And that's the boys and I. Even if you feel alone, you're not. Your friends, dad, and mum are all with you. In your heart, and they'll never leave you. We'll all be with you, together.

     "And also, I'm not mad at you. I even told the boys I would do anything and everything to find you if you didn't come back. Liam was so against me staying here overnight with you because I haven't slept in 48 hours and I was just about ready to call the police and start a search team, but I realized we can't have the public being brought into this," I finished. Lilly quieted her crying and then hugged me. 

     "I love you so much, big bro," She replied.

     "I love you too, Lil. Now, get some sleep." I said, getting up, kissing her forehead and starting to walk away.

     Something pulled me back. I looked back and saw her grabbing my hand. "Wait. . . Lou, will you stay with me?" She asked quietly, embarrassed, and her face red.

     I smiled. She's so cute!

     "Of course." I laid in bed next to her and hugging her close to my chest. I hugged her like I was never going to let go. Hugged her like she was as precious as a baby. Hugged her like I was protecting her from danger.

     Soon, we both fell fast asleep.

     ~~~~

     (Harry's P.O.V)

     The boys left and I stayed with Riley, and Louis in the other room. Overnight, I stayed up, scrolling through my phone.

     Suddenly, I heard creaking. I looked up and saw Riley sitting at the edge of her bed.

     "What's the matter, Riley?" I asked, getting up towards her, and kneeling down to her height.

     Unexpectedly, she burst into tears, throwing her arms around my neck and crashing into me. Almost toppling over from the momentum, I hugged her back and set her back on the hospital bed.