Ch15 : Trouble Maker

Chapter 16: Trouble Maker

[Edited: August 29, 2015]

(Louis P.O.V)

I put my arm around Eleanor and I saw Lilly's shocked face. I gave her a worried look, "What's wrong, Lilly?" She didn't answer, just continued to gape at us silently. 

"Um. . . it's just - Hi, Eleanor, you're are. . . wow - uh, idol. . ." Lilly stuttered, a grin creeping onto her face. reddening with embarrassment.

The boys and I chuckled, aware that Lilly had been wanting to meet our girlfriends for some time now. Danielle and Perrie smiled brightly as Eleanor came towards Lilly and engulfed her in a hug.

"Aw, you're so sweet, Lilly! I'm so honored to meet the acclaimed secret Tomlinson. And you are so beautiful, you just might be my idol!" Lilly gazed up and hugged El again, a fat smile sitting on her face as she squealed, jumping up and down a little. 

"Thank you, Eleanor. I love you so much, and you to Lou! Thanks for this opportunity, I don't know how to react," My little sister gushed, looking between El and me.

I shrugged, "Meet your new babysitters!"

~

(Riley's P.O.V)

Having Danielle Peazer standing in front of me is probably the best moment I've ever had in my whole entire life. Well, besides meeting, living, and hanging out with One Direction. She was like my idol, and I felt the same way Lilly felt to Eleanor. Dani was a dancer, and I've been wanting dance as good as her since I was three years old!

Danielle smiled at me. "Are you Riley?" She asked. I nodded. "I heard all about you from Liam and that you look up to me. I'd love to see your skills someday." I grinned, my cheeks turning red as she gave me a wink before wrapping her arms around me and pulling me into a hug.

What skills, Ri? You haven't danced in months! I silently pushed my thoughts away, hoping that day wouldn't come soon.

"Alright, since we have some work to do, you two will go with the girls to go shopping and whatever else girl's do these days," Liam informed us.

Lilly was jumping up and down, "Wait, but I want to watch you boys sing and practice!" Lilly pleaded, changing her mind last second. My brothers shook their heads. "Sorry Lil, we need to get a lot of work done in such a small amount of time." Nonetheless, Lilly continued to protest. They still said no. 

I really have no idea why this girl thinks they'd give in so easily. I sighed, grabbed Lilly's arm and dragged her outside to the cars, mumbling a quick goodbye to the boys. I pushed her into the car as she landed on her bum. She glared at me, pouting. "Riley! I wanted to go! Not walk around for hours."

"You're the one who insisted to go shopping! Don't go changing your mind the last second!" I yelled, climbing in beside her. The three other girls got in the car as our driver started driving. Lilly and I continued yelling at each other, my temper rising slowly with my obnoxious sister.

"We could've just went another day," Lilly huffed. I rolled my eyes, throwing a glare in her direction, "Are you ill? We are the sisters of the most famous boyband in the world and you think we have the freedom to do anything at any given time?"

"Of course! We don't even need babysitters, we're 13!"

Perrie turned around from the row in front of us, "Hey girls, why don't the both of you settle down until we get to the mall? We'll be quick so Lilly can make it with the boys, but just enough time for Riley to get everything she needs. Deal?"