Ch21 : Teenage Love

Chapter 21: Teenage Love

     [Edited: September 7, 2015]

     (Lilly's P.O.V)

     I woke up the next morning, having a major headache. I groaned, and closed my eyes again.

     Soon, I felt the right side of my bed dip down.

     "Hey, Lil, are you awake?" A voice asked. I recognized it immediately. Calum.

     I slowly opened my eyes and smiled a little.

     "Morning," I yawned, my morning voice kicking in. He laughed, "I love your morning voice."

     I blushed. "What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

     "The boys said they had to go to a meeting, and the girls had their jobs to do, so they asked the closest person, me and Jake, to stay with you two," He replied.

     I nodded and sat up. Then I groaned, and winced at the pain. "What's wrong?" Calum asked, quickly worried.

     "My head is pounding and the sudden movements hurt," I whined. Calum nodded. "Okay, let me get some pain relief." He said, and walked out.

     A few seconds later, Riley and Jake walked in. "Morning guys." I greeted tiredly.

     "Morning," They replied.

     "Are you sick?" Riley asked, sadly.

     I shook my head. "Why?" I replied, noticing her sadness.

     "I wanted to go school shopping. . ." She answered. I felt bad.

     "Okay, we could go, I'm fine, actually." I lied. Jake shook his head. "No your not Lilly, I could tell you seem a bit tired."

     I sighed, and Calum walked into the room. He set the pain relievers on the table and sat down next to me.

     "I wanna go shopping, Cal," I said, as he laughed, and shook his head.

     Calum put his hand on my forehead, checking my temperature. "You're hot, Lillypad. Go back to sleep, and if you feel better, we might go." Calum ordered, sounding like my brothers.

     "But-" I fought back, but he stopped me. Calum set the pill and the water in my hand. "Drink this and sleep. I'll wake you up for lunch." He said.

     I sighed in defeat, and followed his instructions. Slowly swallowing the medicine, I layed back down, and closed my eyes.

     Seconds later, I opened my eyes again, unable to sleep. Calum was still there, while Jake and Riley went downstairs.

     "I can't sleep." I whined. He smiled, and got up, "Be right back."

     A few moments later, he came back, holding a guitar. "Can I play for you?" Calum asked, smiling cheekily.

     I laughed and nodded. I laid back down and listened to the sound of Calum's voice and the guitar.

     (Your Song by: Elton John)

     It's a little bit funny

    This feeling inside

     I'm not one of those, who could easily hide. . .

     Calum's voice floated into my ears.

     . . .you can tell everybody

     That this is your song...