Ch18 : Series Of Unfortunate Events

Chapter 18: Series Of Unfortunate Events

     [Edited: September 3, 2015]

     (Eleanor's P.O.V)

     I woke up to the sound of quiet whispering. I sat up a bit, and looked around my room that I shared with Danielle and Perrie.

     I saw two small figures on the ground, building something. I squinted, trying to figure out who it was, and what they were doing.

     Small figures, quiet, careful. Holding my make up bag. Hmm, that's nice. Wait. I shot up from my bed, and dove onto the two figures. No one is taking my make up. Never.

     Strangling them, they gave up and I retrieved my bag. Reaching for a lamp, the room brightened. Someone was pointing a flashlight at me. Finally, I got used to the light, and I saw the two figures. Riley and Lilly.

     "What the heck, guys?" I asked, frustrated. They were ashamed.

     "Sorry. We were planning to prank everyone, but I guess you are going to tell them now, so we can't do the pranks or have fun or-" Lilly rambled on and on.

     "Lilly, it's okay. But, I have a proposition. How about you team up with me, Danielle, and Perrie, against the boys?" I asked, wanting to continue the fun.

     Both of their faces brightened up, "Yes, yes, yes!!" The two exclaimed.

     I laughed, "Okay, wake up the other girls, we still got lots of work to do."

     --------

     After, we finished setting up each and every prank. We waited for the boys to wake up, so the girls went back to their own rooms, going back to sleep, while Riley and Lilly went to theirs.

     I knew where this game is going. We are obviously going to start a prank war. There's no way the boys are letting this pass by. Then again, they have no idea who they're messing with.

     (Rewind to where they start setting up the pranks)

     *El's P.O.V*

     "This is gonna be fun. This is gonna be epic!!" Lilly screamed, jumping up and down.

     "Shut up!" Riley whispered loudly, slapping the excited girl on the head, "You'll wake them up, then it won't be any fun, at all!"

     The girls and I laughed, as we watched Lilly pout.

     "Also, sorry to break it to you, Lil, but do you know who you're messing with? Louis is like, the king of all pranks. He could cut our hair off!!!" Perrie exclaimed, doubting Lilly's enthusiasm and confidence.

     "Ha! No way. I am the best of the best, the queen of pranks. I make everything go as planned, and make them go through something they'll never forget. There's nothing to worry about. You, have me," Lilly smirked, over confident.

     I smiled, I knew Lilly was something. Riley was smiling evily next to her. They were literally like real-life clones of each other - on most occasions, at least - it was unbelievable.

     "Now, Riley here, is my helper, she is the princess of pranks. And together, we are unstoppable!!" Lilly cheered. Her and Riley high fived, proud.

     "This is gonna be a memory we're never going to forget," I stated, excited. We all smiled. War starts now.

     *back to present*