Ch27 : Miracles?

Chapter 27: Miracles?

     [Edited: September 9, 2015]

     Just for a head up, Calum from 5SOS is going to be Calum, or Callybear.

     But the other Calum, her "friend" ;), is going to be Cal. Sorry for the mix, I never thought about the names till now....

     (Calum's P.O.V)

     I couldn't believe my eyes. Lilly was in a pool of blood, pain surging through her. Soon, the ambulance came and picked up Lilly, Louis riding with her. The rest of us ran to our cars and sped to the hospital.

     Once we got there, Louis was sitting in the waiting room, crying on a chair. Liam and Niall walked over to him.

     "What's wrong? Where is she?" Niall asked, worried.

     "Sh-she's in the-the emergency room," Louis replied, stuttering.

     "It's a 42% chance of her making it. . . what if she doesn't?!" Louis cried hysterically. Liam hugged him.

      Riley fell to the ground, rocking herself and holding her knees. "42%, she'll live? 42?! Oh no, if she dies. . . what if she doesn't - what if she doesn't make it?!" Riley kept saying over and over again, beginning to hyperventilate.

      Harry picked her up and sat down on a chair, pulling her onto his lap. He whispered things into her ear, and she soon calmed down.

      Everyone was waiting, anxious to know what happens next.

      ~~~~

      -3 hours later-

     While we waited, we split into two groups. Liam, Louis, Niall, me, Luke, and Riley in one. Harry, Zayn, Mikey, Ashton, Mary and Brooke. We switched off every hour, one group gets rest and food, the other stays and waits for the doctors.

     Then, I heard a ding. It was a notification I got from someone tweeting.

     @Real_Liam_Payne: waiting for Lilly to get better. To all those fans who attacked Lilly are a disgrace. U have no idea how much u hurt her... please let Lilly be okay... get better @Lil_Tommo78 #DeafeningSilence

      He posted a picture of all of us sitting in the waiting room, crying and praying for Lilly.

     I retweeted it and turned my phone off.

     Laying back, I slowly fell into a deep sleep, hoping that Lilly will be okay when I wake up.

     ----------

     (Louis' P.O.V)

     -1 hour later-

     I have no idea how to tell Lilly. She was left by mum when she was only a little kid.

     -Flashback-

     *A week before present time*

     Phone call:

     "Hello?" I asked into the phone.

     "Good morning, are you Mr. Tomlinson?" The person asked on the other end.

     "Yes I am, why?"

     "I am Dr. James, and we have some news for you, but we agreed it would be better if you find out in person. Do you have time to stop by at the Johnson's Hospital, anytime today?"