#1

"Ne- New-" Minho tried to talk with him, Minho found Newt in the boys bathroom, kissing with another guy.
        "Newt, this is important!" Minho groaned. "Shut the fuck up, I'm busy!" Newt moaned slightly as the guy started kissing his neck.
    "Newt!" Minho growled.
"Leave!" Newt yelled. Minho gave up and left the bathroom as the bell rang.
"Fuck you, Newt." Minho stormed out of the bathroom and hurried to class, even though he is planning on skipping most of it soon.

"Why don't we go to class, Newt? I don't like to be late." The blond boy with glasses stuttered slightly, he may look innocent now but he is a maniac at Newt's house.

"Aris, you know how much we both like this. You can catch up on school tomorrow," Newt smiles and Aris nods as they continue to kiss.

Thomas walked into the school building just as the bell rang and he was fumbling with all his school stuff. "Shit!" He groaned as his papers flew all in different directions. He always got to class late most of the time at his old school and he didn't wanna be the same here.

With a sigh, Thomas dropped to his knees and began collecting his important school papers. Just then, he heard someone be called to the office over the loud speakers attached throughout the school building.

Thomas didn't bother looking up to see who the person was and with shaking feet he walked to the office as well to get set up for school.

He opened the front door and waited at the desk in front of him. Across from where he stood was a closed door with a blond boy sitting on a bed while a man, supposedly a teacher, had a word with the boy.

Thomas found himself staring at the blond boy before he was interrupted by an office lady bringing him back out the door to show him his first class.

Thomas kept glancing back at the boy with blond hair before they walked out of sight.

########
Short chapter... Sorry. Just wanted to get this story started... How u like it? Feel free to comment what should happen next and vote!