#5

It was a cold Thursday morning as Thomas walked to his locker, he put his combo in and placed things, neatly inside the tiny locker. He smiled to himself as he closed his locker and went to class.
   As the shy boy made his way down the hall, he kept catching glances from boys around him. He raised a eyebrow, a little confused about his sudden appearance and scurried to class before the eyes haunted him.

More eyes caught him and he quickly entered the classroom. He breathed heavily as he placed his stuff at a desk. "Looks interesting." A voice said beside him.

Thomas jumped and saw Newt leaning against the desk. "You should be glad. Everyone seems to dig you." Newt smirks and leans closer to the frightened brunette.

Thomas blushed. "Um. No, everyone is just erm." He rubbed his neck. Newt tilted his head and stared at the nervous boy.

Thomas sighed. "We should hang out sometime." Newt suggested, catching Thomas off guard.

"Like, go to the mall with my sister or go to the cinema to watch a play. Whatever you want Newbie." Newt shrugged and sat in his seat next to Thomas.

Thomas only looked down after taking a seat. Newt sighed, "how about after school today. We could. Go to get coffee and ice cream?"

Thomas's face lit up at the mention of ice cream. He nodded instantly and smiled brightly.

Newt could find himself smile with the adorable brunette. He thought Thomas was the cutest boy at the school.

They continued to smile as Thomas starting talking really fast about how much he like coffee and ice cream.

With a smile, Newt rolled his eyes and turned while the bell rang and class started. Thomas took a deep breath and quieted himself.

####:########
Sorry foe the short chapter. I started this last night and don't have enough time to finish it before I leave and I really wanna publish this.
Vote and comment!
Bye! =-O =-O =-O =-O :-D :-D :-D