#15

"Let's get started!" Newt dug through his closet of clothes as Thomas shyly stood by the blonde's bed. Newt pulled out a white sweater followed by and brown tank top.
         "You're free to look for some clothes you know." Newt walked away from the closet after grabbing some brown, worn out sweat pants to go with his outfit.
      Thomas slyly looked through his clothes and found baggy pants and a sky blue long sleeved shirt, like the one he has at his house. Thomas smiled at the outfit and glanced at Newt who was undressing to put the new clothes on.
      Thomas watched as Newt pulled down his skinny jeans and slipped into the worn out pants. Thomas let out a sigh and got dressed.
     "Ready?" Newt asked as they finished dressing for the party. Thomas nodded and they went to his car.
   Thomas's ears were penetrated by loud music when Newt and himself entered the loud house. Newt let out an enjoying laugh and slipped past all the dancing bodies as many colors flashed across the room.
    Thomas bit his lip and fear built up inside of him. Newt left him alone with teenagers grinding against each other. He bit his lip and headed in the direction Newt had went in.
     He found the blond in the kitchen, sitting on the counter top with a bottle in one hand. Newt leaned one hand behind him as he sipped at the liquid. He smirked at Thomas and jerked his head to the drinks beside him.
   "Help yourself, Tommy." Newt threw a bottle at him and Thomas struggled to catch it before it fell onto the ground. He breathed heavily as he held the cold bottle. He glanced back at the blond to see him slide off the counter and walk closer to him.
    "Need help?" Newt grabbed Thomas's bottle and popped the cap off. He pushed it back into Thomas's grasp. The brunette gulped. Newt noticed Thomas was uneasy so he frowned slightly. "Tommy. You okay?" He placed a hand on his shoulder. Thomas replied with a small nod of his head and bit his lip nervously.
      "Have you ever drank before?" Thomas shook his head no. Newt frowned at how this boy is so inexperienced with everything. The blond sighed, "look, beer isn't that bad, kid. It creates a terrible stomach ache in the beginning but you start getting used to the taste once you've had three." Newt winked at him and pulled himself back onto the counter.
       Thomas soaked up all the information Newt had told him and set his beer next to Newt and climbed on the counter as well. Newt grinned, "there you go, Greenie." Newt patted his back as he grabbed his beer again, hesitating slightly.

Once Thomas drank the first bottle and many after, that's when things got bad.

------------------

Winston held Aris close as the blond heaved on his chest, out of breath. "Enjoy that?" Winston said in a tired voice and tightened his grip on his waist.
   Aris nodded, "it felt..." Aris breathed, blushing and couldn't get the words out of his mouth.
Winston chuckled and sat up. "Hungry?" Winston got up, Aris rolled off him, giggling.
Winston smiled and picked the naked boy up and walked downstairs for a meal.

----------------------

"Newt," Thomas moaned as they danced with the millions of bodies throughout the building. Thomas held Newt's neck as they grinded on each other. Newt held his waist firmly.
           Thomas couldn't comprehend what was happening, he lost track of how many drinks he had, he could barely stand.
      "Woah!" Newt and Thomas got shoved onto the living room couch. Thomas giggled as he fell on the blonde's chest.
    Newt rubbed his eyes and looked at Thomas. "Tommy, you okay?" Newt watched as Thomas burst out laughing and giggling.
    Newt let out a sigh and got up to get more drinks. Thomas rolled on the ground but didn't care, he stood and gazed at his surroundings, pouting his bottom lip, "Newtie?" He got up and started searching.
        "And then I touched his ass and loved it," Newt explained to his friends in the kitchen. He sat on the counter while Jeff sat at the table with Clint. Alby sat next to Newt, smoking.
       Newt grabbed the cigarette box from Alby and placed one of them between his lips.
    Thomas walked towards the kitchen, but stopped by the corner to slightly peek in.
     Alby smirked at what Newt had said about the boy. Jeff grinned, "now that's more like it. Thomas is adorable. Even Sean likes him."
     Sean appeared out of nowhere, "uh. What?" He grinned when he heard the boys name. "Thomas is like the best looking guy around. I would fuck him a million times in the ass, bitches!"
    Newt smacked the side of his head, "Shut the fuck up, you idiot!" Newt growled.
    "Well, you told like every guy in the school, Newt. You even put stuff in peoples lockers." Sean explained.
   Newt shrugged and blew smoke out of his mouth.
  Thomas backed up, a little confused, but understood what they meant.

It was Newt's fault?

%==========
I screwed up but there's chapter 16 okay bye