#12

((Sexual content))

Thomas stirred the next morning, a smile crept onto his lips when he felt a firm chest beneath him.

Newt was still asleep, his head lay back slightly as his hands gripped Thomas's hips harder. The tired brunette yawned and rubbed his eyes before opening them to see the sleeping blond in front of him.

It was as if the world has froze. Thomas sat up, now having his legs on either side of the sleeping blond. He stared at Newt, mesmerized at how adorable he could be.

Thomas leaned closer until his lips were inches from the sleeping boys own. He held the couches arm rest for support as he leaned closer.

Should I do it?

He blushed as he slowly got closer. Their lips brushed together but Thomas couldn't get closer, scared that if he did, he would make a mistake and lose his Newtie.

Thomas had his eyes closed as he daydreamed slightly...

Thomas was filling with reasons to kiss Newt. He previously hovered over the blond. Their lips about to touch. Fuck it. Thomas thought as he pressed their lips together which caused Newt to spring awake to kiss the desperate boy back. Thomas kissed Newt back lovingly as Newt wrapped an arm over his back and flipped them around.
Thomas now lay on his back,moaning as Newt kissed his sharp jawline. "Newt." he moaned and developed shallow breath when imaginary Newt pulled his shirt off and began kissing down his body slowly.
Thomas forced his back to arch as he enjoyed the wet kissing down his body. He bit his lip from moaning.
"Don't stop baby. Moan for me." Newt whispered huskily against Thomas.
"Ill moan for you, baby." He whimpered and moaned as Newt got his pants off.

"What the fuck?" Thomas opened his eyes and saw the position he was in while daydreaming. He went red as Newt smirked.
"Finally thinking dirty I see." He smiled and Thomas felt something pounding in his lower region. He gulped and sat up and off Newt as Newt sat up as well.

Thomas stayed quiet.
"What's wrong?" Newt looked at him with worrying eyes. Thomas sat there crisscrossed, his hands over his pants as he tried to not make it evident that he was having an erection out of nowhere.
Lucky for him, he was making his erection even more noticeable, given the fact that he had his hands practically cupping his pants roughly, only wanting Newt to stare down at him more.

"Tommy, what's wrong," Newt rubbed Thomas's arm lightly. Thomas whimpered and gripped his sweatpants more as the bulge got bigger.

Newt noticed the trouble and smiled, "need help?" He grinned at the struggling boy.
Thomas replied with a shake of his head and grumbled.
"Tommy, if you can't figure it out.." Newt let out a sigh. "Come on." Newt got up and Thomas followed him, uncomfortable that his member was straight out now.
Newt brought him to the bathroom and started a warm shower. "Get it and deal with that." Newt told him. Thomas looked down. He had never gotten an erection before.

"Um." He rubbed his neck nervously. Newt let out a sigh. "Do you need help?" He asked."Well, I have never don't this before." He let a small smile reach his lips.

"That's a yes then. Take off your clothes." Newt turned the water off and crossed his arms over his chest.
"What?" Thomas bit his lip after Newt said that.

"Come on! Clothes off." Newt kneeled down and gestured for Thomas to hurry. Thomas couldn't respond fast enough and obeyed Newt.

He was only left with boxers on and was nervous about Newt helping him. "Newtie..." Thomas whimpered.

"Im giving you a blowjob, its not like im going to Fuck you in the middle of the night." Newt got closer to Thomas and slowly grabbed the waistband of the gray boxers.

Thomas blushed and covered his face as Newt pulled them down his legs and caused his hard member to bounce out.

Newt whistled, "wow, Tommy. Im impressed." Newt grabbed him in his hands and licked up his shaft softly.

"Ah!" Thomas hung his mouth open at the feeling. He has never done this and it was a new feeling to him.

Newt got to the tip and then moved his head down to cover Thomas's member in his mouth.

Thomas heard him gag when he felt his tip touch Newts throat. "Newt" Thomas moaned and squeezed his eyes shut. Newt began to bob his head and unhuman noises left his mouth as Newt went faster each second.

Thomas was close to cum but then Newt pulled his head away and Thomas's member went limp.

"Come on, time for school." Newt got up and left the bathroom. Thomas was paralyzed but soon got dressed and ready for school.