#6

Thomas was in the boys bathroom, doing his personal business when the door slammed open. He flinched as he listened to the unknown boy wash his hands. Thomas walked out of the stall to see Newt washing his hands.

The blond's hair was messed up and not parted correctly. Thomas scrunched his eyebrows together, confused.

What was the blond doing before hand?

The brunettes eyes grew wide as he thought of all the possibilities the older boy could have done, taken by fact that Thomas knew Newt slept with numerous boys.

"Little innocent Tommy finally having dirty thoughts?" Newt smirked and turned around while dyeing his hands with paper towels.

Thomas gulped, "Nope, just wondering what you were doing." He rubbed his neck nervously. He sighed mentally, he was nervous about everything everyday.

"Why would you want to know? You interested in fucking?" Newt tilted his head and smiled.

Thomas bit his lip, now scared at what he had said. " Uh-no. I me- well y- see-" Thomas couldn't stop stuttered as his cheeks went red.

"Oh yeah. Aw, poor little virgin." Newt pinched his cheek roughly. Thomas grumbled and pulled his head back. Newt let out a small laugh and started fixing his hair from the dirty things he had done in the janitors closet.

"Where you wanna go today after school?" Newt asked Thomas.

"Wait, we're gonna hang out.. To-today?" Thomas stuttered more.

The fucking stuttering again!

"Totally. I really wanna get to know you." Newt meant it. He warmed up to Thomas and wanted to become best friends with the shy boy.

Thomas flushed again and let Newt wrap his arm around his waist and lead him out of the bathroom. Thomas hadn't liked his waist being touched, he doesn't like people touching him like that for his whole life. But, Thomas allowed Newt to as butterflies filled Thomas's stomach at the feeling.

When they walked out of the school, Newt's hand lowered and cupped Thomas's butt roughly like he tried to in class the day before.

He pulled away and quickly pulled at the car door of Newt's car. Newt laughed and unlocked the door and watched Thomas sprawl in to get away from his filthy hands.

This is gonna be a long afternoon.

########
Ugh short chapters! Well. This story might have short chapters but that's okay right?
Not that long but s really good story?
Vote and comment what you think.
Bai