#9

Newt had walked into the classroom two minutes late that morning. Of course, Newt ignored the teacher ask him why he had been late. He took the seat with his stuff. The teacher then dropped a note on his books and walk back as if nothing happened.

Newt shrugged at the detention slip and leaned back in his chair, he didn't really care at all about staying after school, he could find a way to get out of there without the teacher noticing.

Thomas was sat on the other side and Minho, fascinated by Newt's reaction.
How could Newt not care about that? He thought as he stared at the blond lean in his chair, not paying attention to the lecture.

Thomas bit his lip and was thankful that random people had stopped touching him. At least for now they weren't. Being the only good student between the three of them, he listened to the lesson.

"Jesus Fuck that was bullshit." Newt groaned as the three of them left the classroom. Minho let out a chuckle, "if you weren't fucking another guy, you wouldn't have detention after school." He says casually.

"Minho!" Newt smacked him upside the head. "There is an innocent virgin before our eyes!" He gestured to Thomas and winked at the brunette. Minho looked at disbelief at the new boy.

"Seriously?" Minho raised an eyebrow. "Surprising right. You never thought someone do adorable hadn't done it before." Newt grinned and pinched Thomas's cheeks for the second time that week.

Thomas growled and slapped his hand away, "quick with the hands. Nice," Newt purred to Thomas. "Newt!" Minho shoved his shoulder. Newt only laughed and straightened himself again before stumbling off his feet.

Thomas couldn't stop flushing from what Newt was saying. He looked at the floor and messed with his textbook pressed against his chest. "Don't listen to Newt, Thomas. He is always so gay around guys." Minho threw an arm around his shoulder and led him away.

"At least I have someone to fuck!" Newt called and Minho froze. Thomas backed up as Minho's face turned red with anger. "You are so dead!" Minho attacks him and pins him to the floor.

Thomas didn't know what to do, he couldn't get involved with their fight. The halls were empty. "Guys, don't fight." Thomas said quietly.

Minho and Newt stopped in their position. Minho, gripped Newt's hair, straddling his back and Newt, had his head to the side, his warm skin pressed to the cold floor.

With a sigh, they broke apart and Minho helped the blond to his feet. Newt walked in one direction and Minho turned to Thomas.

"Get to class, Thomas." Minho patted his shoulder before jogging in the opposite direction of Newt.

Thomas continued silently down the hall, but a whisper caught his attention coming from the boys bathroom.

"Is someone here?" Thomas called out, a little frightened. He turned away from the bathroom entrance.

"Hell-" He gasps when a hand pulls him into the bathroom and covers his mouth. "Hey, there cutie." Zart looked down at the terrified boy. "Don't worry. You will have plenty of fun." The blond moved Thomas's head to see three other boys standing there.

"We will take care of you." Thomas heard the bathroom door being locked as the three boys grabbed the brunette.

##############
Things got weird. I decided to have Zart trying to get Thomas blah blah blah. But I'm still having the one idea a follower gave me. 😜.
Comment what you think and vote.
Bye!