#37

Thomas was quiet at the dining table as they ate the lunch his mother had made. Thomas would slightly glare at Newt every few minutes, angry for what he did.

"So sweetie, who's your friend?" His mother smiled at Newt as she ate a sandwich of her own.

Thomas swallowed a mouthful of his sandwich and looked at Newt, preventing himself from glaring daggers at him, "yeah, my friend. Mom, this is Newt."

"Nice to meet you, Newt." She said with a smile. Newt smiled back then frowned at the word 'friend' when she wasn't looking.

"Thomas, make sure to clean the house when I leave. Newt, you too." She explained and got up to throw her plate away.

Thomas groaned,"mom, why?" He groaned again. "I'll pay both of you twenty dollars." Thomas smiled brightly.

She chuckled, "I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the night, Newt can stay over, and be sure this house is spotless by tomorrow morning." She pointed a finger at Thomas while saying this. "Okay, bye." She grabbed her purse and keys, walking out the door and driving out of the driveway.

"Tommy, can we talk?" Newt asked nicely and threw his and Thomas's plates away.

"What is there to talk about? Nothing is wrong, you're only my friend." Thomas glared.

"Thomas! What the fuck, we're boyfriends." Newt walked closer. Thomas was looking away, afraid to look into his brown eyes.

"Tommy." Newt lowered his voice and ran his fingers through his hair. Thomas had his back to Newt, arms folded. But he slowly closed his eyes and relaxed and Newt messaged his scalp, slightly gripping some hair into his hand, sending shivers down Thomas's spine.

Newt whispered loving things into Thomas's ear as his hands continued the motion through his hair.

Thomas let out a quiet moan when Newt kissed his neck before pulling away.

"We gonna start cleaning?" Newt asked, walking into the living room and turning music on. Newt grinned at the song that played and went back to Thomas who was smiling.

"What's so amazing?" Newt asked him, "this song. It's my favorite." Thomas grinned.

"Let's get cleaning." Newt grinned and they starting cleaning. Newt cleaned the living room and swept and mopped the floors while Thomas cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes.

Newt had finished what he started and went into the kitchen, where Thomas was quietly singing,

"You hit me up, it's late at night, this is the same old story,
Your friends should take your phone away,
I always give in when you tell me lies to reassure me,
I always make the same mistakes, yeah,

Ooh, you give me a little taste,
Lure me in then you take it from me,
Oh, I hate that, I love it cause you're driving me crazy,

First you say you love me then you say you don't,
I wake up in the morning and I'm all alone,
Tell me that you're willing then you say you won't,
Can you make your mind up, please, I'm losing my patience,
You know I'm losing my patience, yeah... "

"Jeez you are good." Newt grabbed his waist from behind and gave the back of his neck a soft kiss.

"Nnneeewwt," Thomas blushed, embarrassed,
"You never let me finish," Thomas grinned.

"Well, I know this song too, babe,

I'm in your room, it's just us two, I feel you getting closer,
You rest your head upon my chest, yeah,
Deep down I know that this should be the last time I come over,
You always leave me such a mess,"

Newt waits for some of the song to pass,

"And you gotta stop if you know,
So I can start letting go,
Cause it's driving me crazy,
Yeah, you keep driving me crazy,"

Newt stops there and takes a breath. Thomas was staring at him with bright eyes.

"That was amazing Newt! You are good at singing!"

"You are too!" Newt grabbed his waist and pulled him into a kiss, Thomas kissed back.

"I love you, Tommy."

"I love you, Newt."

Thomas and Newt stood there, kissing for a while longer, unable to stop kissing as if they were glued to each other. Thomas thought of Newt as the glue, keeping them together no matter what happens.

--------------------
Boom chicken salad!
Vote and comment!