#50

Newt was awoken by a screaming Thomas. Not screaming of horror, but screaming with excitement. "Newtie! Wake up! I got news!" Thomas sat on Newt's lap, hands on shoulder, bouncing up and down to wake him. Newt groggily opened his eyes and tried to rub the sleep away, "what, baby?" He muttered, still tired. He sat up and Thomas stopped bouncing.
   "I got accepted to the collage! I'm going to the school of arts!" He screamed again and let his body fall onto the duvet that was nicely made on the bed.

Newt sighed, "wow. That- that's nice." He was happy for Thomas. He really wanted to be in the same collage as him. Thomas noticed his sad tone, he sat up. "Newt, I'm sorry you didn't get in."

"Don't be sorry. I understand why I didn't get in. I didn't get into the acting one either." He looked down. Thomas looked at the sad boy, his excitement level decreasing at the sight of his sad boyfriend. He crawled to him and hugged him, Newt instantly hugged back. Probably being the last time hugging him before he would leave. "Its gonna be okay, Newt. We aren't saying good bye until the end of our graduation." Newt nodded.

"Newt, honey! Mail is here for you." His mother called. Newt raised an eyebrow and glanced down at the letter from the school of arts that Thomas had in his hand.

"You stay up here," Newt left downstairs. He walked to the door in his underwear to see his mother in her pink and red robe, looking tired as always. She held an envelope with a sticker on it that showed a school.

"Thanks mom." He said after taking it, he ran upstairs and jammed his thumb through it to rip it open. "Newt? What is it." Newt's back was facing the younger boy, he got up and slowly walked over.

Newt pulled the folded paper out and let the ripped envelope fall to the ground. He unfolded it and looked at it.

"No fucking way!" Newt smiled. I got accepted. I'm not leaving Tommy. Thomas peered over his shoulder and saw it, "oh my god!" He jumped and hugged Newt from behind.

"Isaac Newton, we have been very interested ever since we saw the video of you and your friend singing. And we would love for you to join him and come to our school of arts for collage!" Newt read from the paper.

"Best day of my life! Mom!" Newt ran downstairs and hugged his mother.

"You're happy. What came for you!" She was happy to see her son freaking out.

"I got accepted to the school of arts for collage!" She gases and clapped, "amazing sweetie!" Thomas stood in front of them. "Yes, Thomas?" she asks, noticing him smiling as well.

"He got in too, mom! I love this!" Newt hugged her one more time then grabbed Thomas and kissed him. Newt's mother smiled and watched them kiss.

****************

((Gonna skip them graduating.))

Newt, Thomas, Teresa, Minho, and Brenda ran out of the school with their cap and gowns on, they took their caps off, "one, two, three!" They threw them in the air and watched them fall back down.

"We graduated, yes!" Minho yelled and grabbed Teresa who laughed. Everyone laughed now, happy that they were out of hell. Only to be greeted with a longer hell but would pay off.

"I'm so glad we are gonna be in the same collage!" Newt kissed Thomas roughly. "Don't forget about me! Im going to school of arts too!" Minho bear hugged them.

"Seriously! I don't have to miss you Minho!" Newt hugged him tightly.

Newt loved everything now. He wasn't splitting up from Minho and Tommy. He knew Aris was okay with Nathan. He's not sure where Teresa and Brenda will be going but hopes to see them in the near future. Their lives were just about to begin.

**********
The End!

I probably screwed the ending up but you guys get the drift. Newt, Minho and Thomas go to the same collage. The rest pretty much split up, they grow up pretty much....

Hope you guys loved this story.
Sorry if you didn't.
Ill be writing another story soon....hopefully.
Bye until next time.