#24

"Fuck, that was the best night ever!" Newt woke up at Sean's house. The boy that had dragged Newt off at the bar lay on his chest.
  Newt couldn't remember, but they probably, somehow, got to his friends house last night and must have done something else.
The blonde propped himself up on his elbows when he realized he was in Sean's bedroom.
   "What happened last night?" Sean grumbled, he was laying at Newt's feet, naked. Along with Ben who was between Sean's legs, he woke up a few seconds after.
   "Huh?" He rubbed his eyes and noticed he was on top of a naked Sean, "holy shit! What happened!?" Ben jumped back and screamed again when he looked down at his own naked body, scared again, he fell off the bed.

A few seconds passed, "ow," Ben whispered, probably hurt from the rough impact to the wooden floor.
   "Shit, guys," Newt rubbed his face roughly. He looked at Sean as they thought the same thing.

"Four-some." Sean said.

"We all had sex together," Newt and Sean said it at the same time. Ben's eyes widened and he stood up, "nope. No way. I am not gay. I need a girlfriend." He rambled on.
   "Too bad, you lost your virginity to me or Sean, or this guy." Newt pointed to the boy who looked at them shyly.

"You gotta go, man." Newt said to him and the boy agreed and got dressed.

Newt got up and grabbed some clothes, "I am gonna go, school shit tomorrow and stuff." He shrugged.
   "Dude, school has already started. Its 2:30. Thirty minutes until school is out. Score!" Sean smirked and high fived Ben.

"Still leaving," Newt pulled shoes on and walked out of the house. As Newt walked down the road, he stopped by the store and bought some cigarettes and a liter.

Newt pulled his shirt off once home and walked out to the deck overlooking his surroundings.

"Fuck," He blew smoke out and leaned against the railing.

##############
I need help.
Comment & vote