#36

"No no no no no. Nope." Thomas kept repeating as Newt and him got to his house. "Why not, love?" Newt grabs his waist as Thomas opens the front door.

"It will hurt as fuck. No." He got the door open. "Mom I have a friend over!"

"Okay!" Her voice came from the kitchen. "Lunch will be ready in a few minutes!"

"Okay, mother." Thomas closed the door behind Newt and they went upstairs.

"Your mother sounds nice." Newt smiles and invites himself to sit on his boyfriends bed when they enter his room.

"Yeah yeah. She is, but she's a pain sometimes. I guess." Thomas rolled his eyes but smiled.

"So." Newt grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. "What we talking about before..." Newt smirked.

"No!" Thomas frowned at him.

Newt laughed, "why are you so afraid of sex?"

"Newtieeeeeee,"

"Alright, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do. I care about you too much." Newt kissed his forehead and hugged him.

Thomas hugged back, flushing red. When they pulled apart, they stared into each others eyes.

Thomas let out a giggle as Newt picked him up by the waist and threw him on the bed. "Newtie!" He laughed as the blonde tickled him.

"Stop it!" He continued laughing.

"Aw, baby boy." Newt swung an arm around his waist and pulled him up to sit on his lap, their faces were close together and Thomas took a minute to catch his breath.

"You okay, babe?"

Thomas nodded, taking a deep breath.  "I'm good."

Newt grinned and dug his nose into his neck. Thomas squirmed around, "stap it!" Newt kissed his neck lightly and chuckled.

"Newtie, stap!" Thomas slid away from him when Newt released him.

"Well, I'll stop, but you have to do something now." Thomas frowned.

"What do yo-"

"Kiss me, Tommy." Newt smirked.

Thomas blushed and cupped his cheeks, forcing his head forward to connect their lips. Newt kissed back and grabbed his waist. Thomas got back in his previous position, on his lap as Newt forced his mouth open.

Newt lay Thomas down and gripped his shirt while sucking his neck in an instant. He balled the fabric in his hands and wanted to rip it apart.

He heard Thomas whimper beneath him. "Newt," Thomas gripped his shoulders, trying to get him off. Thomas wasn't ready for this, he felt like all Newt needed was sex from him.

When Newt didn't stop, Thomas gripped his hair and tried to pull it roughly, away. "Newt-" Thomas gasped when he felt the blonde's hand cup his pants. "Stop!" Thomas shoved him away, Newt fell off the bed and rubbed his head. "Tommy... What's wrong?" Newt got back up and got closer. Thomas scooted back, "I thought you understood." He got off the bed and walked downstairs, Newt sighed and followed.

--------------
Vote and comment