#43

Sexual content warning

Thomas and Newt were studying at Newt's house, the blonde was reading out loud from the text book. But Thomas was distracted by his own thoughts, "Tommy?" Newt noticed him dozed off.

"Huh?" Thomas looked at him, feeling nervous though. "You okay? You look uncomfortable." Newt closed the book and put it away before placing a hand on Thomas's arm and rubbing his skin lightly.

Thomas gulped, "yep. I'm fine." He let out a breath. I'm dealing with a terrible erection right now that I can't get rid of! Fuck my guy problems.

"Tommy, you okay?" Newt grabbed his thighs and pulled him closer. Thomas flushed and held back a moan when Newt pressed his problem area against his own.

"I get it, Tommy." Newt smiled lightly and rubbed his thighs.

I can't take it anymore. Thomas let out a loud moan, "do me." Thomas whimpered, covering most of his face with an arm, embarrassed.

"Do you? Fuck you?" Newt raised an eyebrow.

"Fucking shit!" Thomas pushed Newt down and crawled on him quickly. He attacked Newt's neck causing him to moan. Newt grinned a little. Tommy finally caught on. Thomas had the fabric of Newt's shirt balled into his hands, pulling it up quickly.

"Calm down, tiger." Newt placed a hand on his head as Thomas began to kiss his chest. "Ah!" Newt bit his lip when Thomas sucked and bit his right nipple. The brunette moved to the other side of his chest and did the same thing to the other nipple.

"I should be the dominant one, love." Newt purred to Thomas. The boy was kissing right below his belly button while his hands worked to get his pants off. "Fuck you and dominance." Newt was shocked by his response. Tommy turned into a horny teenager...I like it. He now pulled Newt's pants off and kissed the waistband of the gray boxers. Newt watched Thomas rip his own clothes off, left in boxers, he traveled the kisses back to his chest, his right hand rubbing his boxers. "I thought I was going to Fuck you?" "shut up, Newt." Newt lay his head down and continued to moan.

Newt now had Thomas on his lap, both naked, but not doing the fun part yet. They kissed quickly, tongues in mouth. Thomas moved his hips forward, making them both moan. "Newt. Ugh." Thomas grinds on him more. "Okay, hand me that bottle." Newt pointed behind where a white bottle sat on the nightstand. Thomas raised to his knees to reach the bottle, his erection rubbing against Newt's chest. Thomas lowered back down and backed away off his lap once giving him the lube. "Okay." Newt popped the top open and poured some in his hand. Thomas licked his lips while he watched, very turned on and feeling like he's going to explode before it even started. Newt wrapped his hands around his cock and coated it with the lube. Newt could barely finish before Thomas crawled back on his lap. "Jesus you're horny."

"You think?" Thomas grabbed his cock and positioned it at his hole. Newt placed his hands on the boys thighs to help him out. "Im gonna ride you so hard." Thomas bit one of Newt's earlobes. I like this side of Thomas. Thomas slowly lowered down, letting out a moan as Newt's dick slid in, "ah!" The new feeling hurt. He moaned again. "Newt..." Newt let him get used to it. Newt knew he was okay now since he rested his hands on Newt's abs and started moving himself up and down slowly. The blonde kept his hands on his legs to help out.

"Oh!" Thomas moaned. Newt now thrust into him. Speeding up, he knew Thomas now felt pleasure. "Oh my Fucking god!" Thomas whimpered more as he lowered down farther, Newt's cock completely in him. Newt continued to thrust into him. "Newt. Im close" Thomas breathed. "Me too, baby." Newt flipped them over so he could go as fast as he could, wanting Thomas to come hard for his first time. "Ah!" Thomas yelled at the sudden pace. Good thing loud music is playing. Newt started to slow down again, "Newt. Ah Newt." Thomas kept moaning his name as he got closer from releasing. He pulled out and now sat on his legs. Thomas rubbed himself causing him to release moments later. Newt released as well, then lay next to Thomas. Both panting heavily, Thomas turned the other way and rested his head on Newt's naked chest. "That was perfect." Thomas couldn't help but let his tongue fall out of his mouth, his eyes still glassed and filled with lust. Newt was the same, "I wanted to make it perfect. For you, Tommy."

Thomas and Newt met each other's eyes when Thomas looked up at him. "I love you so Fucking much." Thomas panted. "I love you to the moon and back." Newt grinned and kissed his forehead.

**************

"Teresa! I invited Minho over!" Brenda called to Teresa from downstairs. They were at Brenda's house and Minho always came over when he had the time and just needed to hang out. "Coming!" Teresa got out of bed and changed out of her pajamas, into some jean shorts and a crop top. She brushed her hair and put makeup on like she always did.

"Hurry up!" Brenda again. "Shut the Fuck up I'm coming!" She finished and slipped on her pink slippers and walked downstairs. Minho listened and smirked at that. That's something I would yell to my friends. When she came into view, he instantly felt himself freeze, she looked beautiful. Her curvy frame made him want to stare for hours. (not in a creepy pervert way). She caught his stare and stared back into his dark eyes, her face flushed red and she walked closer to them.

"So. What shall we do today. I have an Xbox one and 360. We all know I have a Wii. And, you guys know. My parents are rich." Brenda grinned.

"Stop bragging." Minho and Teresa said in unison. Brenda frowned but shrugged. True. "Well. Anyone have any ideas?" Teresa thought for a minute. Minho kept staring at her.

They decided to play halo reach on the Xbox 360. Mostly messing around with the vehicles. Minho and Teresa sat together. There legs touching. They smiled at each other while playing.

__________________
I was really close to writing about Aris as well. But don't worry, the next chapter will be about Aris...gets interesting. New boy will be introduced. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, comment what you thing. ( Newtmas sexiness) and stuff.
Bye!