#4

((Sexual content))

Thomas stared down at his paper as his teacher ranted on about how noisy the class was. In fact, Thomas still listened but wasn't interesting to his learning attention. Thomas finished up his essay and got out of his seat to turn it in. He placed it on the black metal platform and stalked back to his seat towards the back of the class. He shifted his gaze at the blond, Newt sitting a few seats ahead of him and it was obviously aware that he never listened and never thought of doing so.

As Thomas passed by his desk, he felt a hand squeeze his butt. Thomas squeaked, embarrassed as he quickly shot forward, away from the hand.
His cheeks flushed because every student noticed and burst into a fit of laughter. He fell back into his seat and struggled to not burst into tears.

"Quiet! Get to work," The teacher quit talking a yelled to the class. When everyone stopped snickering and got back to work, the flushed brunette sensed eyes on him, watching his every move.

He took a quick breath and raised his head to see the blond facing him. Newt winked and turned back to do work. Thomas flushed darker and was silent the rest of the period.

--------

"Thomas!" Minho tackle hugged him when school was over. Thomas smiled at the Asian, accepting the hug and embracing him for the few seconds the warm hug lasted.

Thomas grinned at his hyped up friend and followed him to the front doors of the school. The wind envelopes around Thomas's warm figure, creating goosebumps to appear on his hairy arms.

Thomas scanned the parking lot and spotted Minho's rusty old truck. He smiled. "Race ya!" Thomas runs down the sidewalk and towards his car.

"Thomas. You little shit!" Minho laughed and chased after him. Thomas got into the passenger seat and waited for his friend.

Minho slammed his car door shut and glared at Thomas who was laughing his ass off. "Fuck you!" Minho growled and states the truck.

"Thanks," Thomas playfully took that as a compliment. "I would Fuck myself too." He covered his mouth to hold in a loud laugh as Minho sheered the brakes, causing the truck to halt which created a screeching noise that blew their ears out.

Minho punched the smiling brunette on the arm and quickly drove into traffic. Thomas gasps, "how dare you!" Thomas glared at Minho the whole ride to his home.

An hour later, the two boys decided to sing along to pop music the rest of the way home. Thomas couldn't feel more confident after a long day of school.

-----------------

Newt moaned and reached over his bed, pressing a button on his speaker to turn the music up.

"Ah! Fuck, Sean." Newt rubbed Sean's brown hair as the brunette bobbed his head under the sheets.

"Sorry babe." Sean choked out but gagged right after. Newt grumbled curse words while his hard member throbbed with pleasure. Sean pulled away and lifted his head from under the thin blanket, "why is there music playing?" he wondered and wrapped his hands around Newt tightly.

"Because, music is amazing." Newt half moaned. "But, my parents aren't he-"

Newt interrupted by turning the music off. "Happy?" Sean nodded and smiled at the blond.

"Get back to work, please?" Newt pouted at him and smirked when Sean threw the covers over himself again.

Newt let himself relax and a few moans escape his lips as the event went on that day.

$$$$$$$$$$

Sorry for another short chapter. What do you want to happen in the story? Please comment and vote!