#7

Newt drove to the park and opened the door for Thomas. "Cute people first." Newt grinned as Thomas slowly slid out of the car.

"Where to?" Thomas asks while looking around the park. "You decide." Newt held his hands behind his back as he followed the curious brunette across the street and towards an ice cream shop.

Newt stared at Thomas most of the time they got their ice cream. Thomas got a chocolate with two scoops and Newt went with the same thing.

They now sat at the table in the park, eating their ice cream and chatting.

"What's your favorite color?" The blond asked Thomas. Newt said he wanted to know more about Thomas and that's what he's gonna do.

Thomas thought for a moment. "Sky blue." He smiled and Newt returned the kind gesture.

Newt sipped on his milkshake he had gotten after eating the ice cream and Thomas just about finished his chocolate one as well.

"Favorite movie?" Newt asks and Thomas sighs. "Um. That's hard." He leaned back a little but maintained his balance to not fall on the ground. Newt waited and popped his empty milkshake cup in the garbage beside them.

"Well. I don't know. I like a lot of movies." Thomas looks down slightly, smiling. "Name some." Newt replies and looks at Thomas with sparkling eyes. Thomas bit his lip, sucking on it lightly.

"The Giver." Thomas locked eyes with Newt. "Same. That's a good film." Newt smirks and Thomas dies inside because Newt looked so sexy when he does that.

In an instant, they both go quiet as they continued to stare at each other. The whole conversation died out and Thomas couldn't get his eyes to stay staring into Newt's. His eyes flicked to Newt's lips and back to his eyes continuously.

Newt decided to mess with the boy and sit up more,closing his eyes and leaning forward on the table. Thomas's heart picked up pace and he did the same, closing his eyes and climbing half way on the table to reach the blond's lips.

Newt stopped when he felt Thomas's warm breath against his skin. They stayed in that position a few moments.

Thomas begged mentally for them to kiss. Newt was secretly thinking the same thing. But, something stopped him from doing so. He couldn't. He had to wait for the right moment to lock Thomas in his hands before he tried anything.

Newt pulled away and lowered back onto the bench seat. Thomas slapped himself mentally for not doing farther and lowered down as well.

Newt cleared his throat. "Its been a long day, I can drive you home?" Newt suggested uneasily. Still shaken by the moment they just shared.

Thomas nodded after thinking it over and they got back in his car. Newt drove in silence until he was parked in front of Thomas's house.

"Ill see you tomorrow?" Newt turned to him as they said goodbye. Thomas smiled and nodded. "Bye, Newtie." Thomas hesitated and opened the door.

Newt leaned forward and planted a kiss on Thomas's cold, but soft cheek. With a blush, Thomas thanked him, said bye again and got out.

When Thomas went inside his house, Newt turned back to the wheel, pulled the break off and drove away.

#########
A decided to make another chapter since the last one was shorter. I was in a rush because I was in class and it was almost time to leave. Here's the next one!
Comment and vote!
Ill see u in the next chapter!