#47

Newt hadn't seen Aris at school for two weeks and started to worry about him. He noticed his friend was all sad.  Probably depressed because of that bitch face Winston Churchill. Newt assumed. The blonde rolled his eyes and looked back down at his school work he was doing.

Teresa squealed behind him, "oh my GOD!" She squealed again and grabbed his shoulders, shaking him, "Neeewwwwtt!!!" She screamed and laughed. "What T?" Newt turned to her.

She shoved a pink paper in his face,
"Prom!!!!!" She pressed the paper to her chest and sighed happily. "And I got a date!" She giggled.

"Do you think I care?" Newt grumbled, trying to focus on his school work. "Of course you do, It's Minho." She grinned and calmed down and got back to work, babbling to herself what to wear and how she would want her makeup and hair.

What!? Minho and Teresa. When and how! Newt was surprised and frowned. Minho... Newt sighed.

Aris ran over to the lunch table where his friends were. "Guys I have big news!" Aris sat next to Frypan. He didn't have his jacket on, faded scars exposed. But he was so giddy and smiling that he didn't care about what people thought about it.

His friends turned their attention to him, "what's up, Aris." Frypan asked, taking a bite of pizza.

"I'm transferring to highschool of arts!" Aris grinned.

"What!" Alby said, shocked.

"No," Thomas gasps.

"Nope!" Brenda crosses her arms.

"What the fuck?" Newt stared at him.

Aris frowned, "what's wrong with transferring? I wanna go, if you like it or not," Aris glared at them.

"Why though?" Newt asks, the others asked why afterwards. Aris rolled his eyes, "I met a boy. He goes to the school of arts and he wants me to go." Aris was blushing as he thought about Nathan.

"You're transferring just for a boy you just met?" Thomas shook his head.

"Well, yeah. We are boyfriends." It was impossible for Aris to wipe the grin off his face.

"Let me guess, you guys fucked and now you are boyfriends." Newt said plainly. Aris nodded. He sighed, "seriously, Aris. You are gonna leave? School is over in two weeks."

"I got to talk to the schools principal, he said if I come today, I can finish the school year and then I'll continue next year." Newt was confused for a second. Oh yeah. Aris is a year younger, he will have one more year of school and then graduate.

"Where would you live?" Thomas was sad Aris was leaving.

"Nathan said I could live with him, then when I graduate, we might move to the coast to get jobs."

"Wait. This school, is for talented students?" Thomas asked, thinking about his talent of singing.

Aris nodded again, "you also go there for a three year collage. If they can see how well you are doing in school and if they hear you sing. You will totally go to collage there." He explained.

"So I can easily go to collage after school." Aris smiled, causing Thomas to smile.

Different collage? Newt looked down and sighed. Say goodbye to Tommy?

"Newt. You okay?" Thomas set a hand on Newt's thigh under the table.

"Yeah. I'm good." Newt lied, a fake smile on his face.

Thomas nodded. "I'm gonna miss you, Aris." he turned back to the boy. "I will too, Thomas. Can I tell you something?"

"Um. Sure."

"You better watch for any mail. I also talked to the principal about your singing talent. She wants you to send her a clip of you singing and you might go there for collage."

Thomas jumped with excitement, if he was a good enough to impress them, he could be a singer when he grows up.

Newt ignored them, too upset about splitting up with Thomas. He couldn't handle that.

"Oh my god, I need to go record myself then! Oh my god oh my god oh my god." He finished his food and left to the music room.

Newt finished and hid in the boys bathroom. " he will most likely get accepted and I will be going to a collage to grow up as an actor? He is gonna be here and I'm going to Britain?" A tear slipped from his eye. I can't leave my Tommy.

Newt quietly cried,

I love him more than anything.

***************
Oh my god. This story is starting to end. Its ending real soon.

Hope you guys will love this story when it ends.

Next few chapters will be emotional... You know, with school ending and all that.. Say goodbyes.
(Minho and Teresa)