#38

Newt kissed Thomas harder as he pressed him to the couch. Thomas had his legs around Newt's waist. Their chests pressed together as they kissed.

Thomas knew Newt wouldn't try anything anymore. Not without his permission. Of course Thomas was okay with this though,

"Newt," he moaned and pulled his hair. Newt left a wet kiss on his neck, "Newt, it's almost midnight." Thomas turned his head and looked at the clock on the wall.

11:45pm.

Newt didn't stop, in love with his Tommy's neck. Thomas lay his head on the couch's armrest and let Newt continue.

Five hickeys left around his neck.

11:50pm.

Thomas lay on his stomach as Newt got up, "we should make a fort out here! With blankets and pillows. Then we can sleep in the tent and have a sleepover while watching movies all night!" Thomas claps.

Newt rolled his eyes playfully, "sure. It'll be fun." Newt followed Thomas upstairs and they brought down loads of blankets and multiple pillows.

It took them twenty minutes to set stuff up. Newt lay in the fort they created, already watching a movie as Thomas rummaged through the kitchen for food and snacks.

Minutes later, Thomas threw chips, candy, drinks (including beer) and there were two ice cream bars also. Newt grinned and ate the ice cream first. Thomas did the same once getting comfortable on the blankets and laying his head on Newt's chest.

They watched several movies and Newt had a beer in his hand, "Tommy, you gonna have any?" Newt shoved a beer bottle in his hand and then drank from his own.

Thomas opened his and drank.

They won't have a fun morning the following day.